Has Shazor been signed?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Shazor been signed??

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
We need to sign this guy...we need some competiton at S...this guy is pretty good.

Shazor, Wilkerson, Browner -- I would have drafted them all in the 5th...UDFA is a dream

I doubt we get him. Saban doesn't seem to believe in obvious picks, but he's not like Wanny. The Berlin move is stupid since it prohibits us from signing a more talented developmental QB. I doubt Saban picks up the guys you think he will. Maybe not even Wilkerson.

Jaj said:
I doubt we get him. Saban doesn't seem to believe in obvious picks, but he's not like Wanny. The Berlin move is stupid since it prohibits us from signing a more talented developmental QB. I doubt Saban picks up the guys you think he will. Maybe not even Wilkerson.
Really? I would think going after Shazor or Wilkerson in the draft would prove Saban doesn't believe in obvious picks. I'm sure he didn't expect them to still be available after the draft. (I wouldn't feel like if he went after them now they would be obviously picks, but "bargains" so to say). Why exactly do you think he wouldn't be interested in them? (Especially Ben Wilkerson playing for Saban at LSU). Just wondering what you're opinon is, a bit surprised you feel we probably won't get them. I really hope we get at least one of them.

Browner, Sahzor, Wilkerson, and Rosegreen are out there to be had. As well as *cough* Derek Wake *cough* . Sorry had to throw out the Nittany Lion LB, because I didn't see one Penn Stater get drafted.

Most of you think like wow Shazors there, lets get him, dont you think all of the fans for every other 31 football teams is hoping that their personel signs him, we have a 1/32 chance in getting him, I hope we do, but I am not expecting that we do because if I do I will just get let down.

painnotpleasure said:
Really? I would think going after Shazor or Wilkerson in the draft would prove Saban doesn't believe in obvious picks. I'm sure he didn't expect them to still be available after the draft. (I wouldn't feel like if he went after them now they would be obviously picks, but "bargains" so to say). Why exactly do you think he wouldn't be interested in them? (Especially Ben Wilkerson playing for Saban at LSU). Just wondering what you're opinon is, a bit surprised you feel we probably won't get them. I really hope we get at least one of them.

He's thrown out to the book it seems on signing someone based on bargains. The guy has an ego and a plan. I have faith it'll work, but I'm not afraid to question what he does.

I think we will sign an UDFA that is a saftey. I couldnt guess who, but Rosegreen and Shazor are a tthe top of my list. I am also partial to converted QB's. I feel like they understand the game well. Are there any like Durrant from UNC, or someone else?

paskerbrandon said:
Most of you think like wow Shazors there, lets get him, dont you think all of the fans for every other 31 football teams is hoping that their personel signs him, we have a 1/32 chance in getting him, I hope we do, but I am not expecting that we do because if I do I will just get let down.

I read another message board someone said, "I think Shazor killed somebody. The only explanation for him getting undrafted is murder". :lol:

Jaj said:
He's thrown out to the book it seems on signing someone based on bargains. The guy has an ego and a plan. I have faith it'll work, but I'm not afraid to question what he does.
Why do you say this? :confused:

:lol: I agree. I thought someone would try him as a LB
painnotpleasure said:
I read another message board someone said, "I think Shazor killed somebody. The only explanation for him getting undrafted is murder". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom