Haskins Released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haskins Released

Washington are a mess, you are still in driving seat for the playoffs, you have no QBs. He knows the play book even if he's just an emergency back up for the last game it's better than trying to do something like Denver did against the saints when they had no qbs.

Obviously he had no long term future there and was awful yesterday in an important game but they may have been able to flip him to another team for a late rounder or something, he's still on his cheap rookie deal.

Seems a knee jerk emotional move to me.

Washington are a mess, you are still in driving seat for the playoffs, you have no QBs. He knows the play book even if he's just an emergency back up for the last game it's better than trying to do something like Denver did against the saints when they had no qbs.

Obviously he had no long term future there and was awful yesterday in an important game but they may have been able to flip him to another team for a late rounder or something, he's still on his cheap rookie deal.

Seems a knee jerk emotional move to me.
Let’s see coach is a Cancer survivor. He is staying over with Strippers not following COVID protocols. Yeah it was time for them to move on from the headache.

If we did not have Tua and the upcoming draft offered nothing, I would be 100% for picking him up, pronto.

What team do you think will pick him up? He's surely better than most backups in the NFL now
Today...the offseason, it was only a matter of time.

When Rivera came in he made it known that he didn't want Haskins. Once Haskins noted that vibe, he was supposed to get a lingering soft-tissue injury that forced the Football Team to cut their losses.

Now look at him. This is what happens when you don't know that "professional" has many perceived meanings...and you choose the wrong one.

Who was the last Ohio State qb to do anything significant in the nfl?
This is a great question. I can't think of any. I mean, none in my lifetime...since I started watching football in 1975. But there has to be one...at some point. Didn't Urban Meyer have a couple of decent ones? I can't remember.

I think he's done in the NFL. Not a good quarterback and keep hearing for awhile now that Washington was sick of him.

The guy isn't good enough. I said so before he was drafted, repeated it once the Washington [FOOTBALL TEAM] drafted him, again when he was benched, and repeating it now. The guy is, at best, just another guy. With the best backup in the league--Fitzmagic--and a high pick young QB for the future--Tua--we don't need him, nor have room for him.

Back
Top Bottom