Haskins Released | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haskins Released

This is a great question. I can't think of any. I mean, none in my lifetime...since I started watching football in 1975. But there has to be one...at some point. Didn't Urban Meyer have a couple of decent ones? I can't remember.
Terrelle Pryor as a receiver had over 1000 yards for Cleveland in 2016 šŸ˜, all joking aside the only one I could remember was Kent Graham, I think he played for four or five teams. Not saying he was successful but compared to the other Ohio State quarterbacks he's a Hall of famer LOL.

I remember people claiming racism after he went after Daniel Jones and slid to where he did. That was sad and pathetic in it self. Everything I have read, he is a good kid. We all make mistakes. Hopefully he can grow up, learn from this, and go to a team that he can learn from and grow. He is still very young and definitely has the physical attributes.

Kid lost the locker room. Ton of talent but not mentally ready for the spot light nor was he emotionally ready to be a leader in an NFL locker room

I vividly remember him being interviewed in his home after being drafted #15 and vowing that the teams which passed him up will come to regret it. LOL

All he ever dreamed about all his life growing up as a kid was playing QB for Ohio St. I don't think he ever dreamed beyond that, and that's ok.

Somebody talked him into turning pro after his one year as a starter at Ohio St. for the money. It's not what he wanted.

Thank God for Dan Snider. He wanted Haskins and now has paid dearly for getting involved in football matters. He made the kid rich, but Haskins was a farce.

How sick of his **** do they have to be to not wait 1 more week....not even try for a trade in the off-season. Lol

Itā€™s even funnier that they had Tua, Herbert, and Love staring at them in the face and still decided to roll with Haskins. šŸ¤£

How sick of his **** do they have to be to not wait 1 more week....not even try for a trade in the off-season. Lol

I doubt anyone would trade for Haskins with his awful attitude, immaturity issues, and awful quarterback play

Last edited by a moderator:
Haskins obviously has a boatload of talent but he seems really immature. Maybe he smartens up and puts the pieces together someday, but I doubt it. I get serious Jamarcus Russell 2.0 vibes off him.

I doubt anyone would trade for Haskins with his awful attitude, immaturity issues, and awful quarterback play
Never underestimate the confidence in an NFL gm that he thinks he can be the one to get it right. Haskins will get one more chance but that'll be it

I am not going knock 23 yr old young man to ground because he f...k .. .He deserves one more chance but he need step his games up or he will be out nfl.

This kid is an immature child who has shown zero interest in growing up and "getting it".

More likely to be out of the League in two years than he is starting somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom