Haskins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haskins

haskins is no Brees, Rodgers or Ryan.

THANK YOU DOLPHINS for not drafting haskins or murray who will both BUST royally.

I can continue to (grudgingly) support this franchise now.

You have no idea how good Haskins or Lock will be... just as nobody knew about Brees or Rodgers.

You can’t judge it from what we know now.

In a weak QB draft Haskins was drafted 15 overall. The Giants made one of the worst reaches for a QB prospect I can possibly remember to draft a guy ahead of him. People project what they hope a QB prospect should be onto guys in the draft and fail to see pretty obvious weaknesses. The way people feel about Haskins and Lock reminds me of how people wanted to ignore the obvious red flags in Tannehill's game.

You have no idea how good Haskins or Lock will be... just as nobody knew about Brees or Rodgers.

You can’t judge it from what we know now.

Rodgers was a heck of a lot better QB prospect back before teams got insane about throwing everything into overdrafting QB prospects. In this day and age no team would be dumb enough to draft a backup running back #2 overall when they didn't have a QB.

I can tell you haven't read or seen with you eyes or care about the concerns outside of the FB field regarding Haskins. The guy has the work ethic and discipline that's a lot to close to Jamarcus Russell for my liking. That's not the type of player you bring onto your team to be the franchise.

Once more you don't brining in a guy just because he' a QB. You have to also bring in the right kind of guy. IMO, That's not Haskins.

We’ll see....

Back
Top Bottom