Hate to be a homer but.. Draft days should go as follows | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to be a homer but.. Draft days should go as follows

ClemsonDolphinS

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And with the number 16 pick in the 2006 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select... Tye Hill from Clemson. In the second round the Dolphins should go with Charley Whitehurst.
Tye Hill is amazing. 4.30 40 speed and the best cover corner in the draft.
Charley Whitehurst is better than the overhyped Cutler and would the the future for us. He is 6'5'' 225 and can make all the thows and has been groomed from birth to be a QB ( his dad was a starting QB for Green Bay)

This takes care of losing Maddison and gives us a QB to groom for the future!

ClemsonDolphinS said:
And with the number 16 pick in the 2006 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select... Tye Hill from Clemson. In the second round the Dolphins should go with Charley Whitehurst.
Charley Whitehurst is better than the overhyped Cutler and would the the future for us. He is 6'5'' 225 and can make all the thows and has been groomed from birth to be a QB ( his dad was a starting QB for Green Bay)

whitehurts is better than cutler???:sidelol:

Absolutely, don't believe everything you read on Culter. Did you watch the senior bowl or any of the practices. The media is in love with kid for some reason but he is overhyped. in the Senior Bowl he wasn't that impressive, stalled a drive and then threw an interception, he only got a TD on one of the last plays of the game when the running game took him to the 4 yard line and he took three times to throw it in. Whitehurst was 8 for 10 with 94 yards and a TD and voted North team MVP. Whitehurst played in the ACC and was a proven winner with plenty on wins over top 25 teams, 3 last year.

Whitehurst shouldn't waste his time, he will never be a starter in the NFL. Never. Tell me, which team in the NFL would want to take him?

ClemsonDolphinS said:

Its hard to take someones opinion seriously when they misspell the name of the players.........

My bad, typo on Madison but that doesn't change the fact that I am valid in my points.

Vertical Limit said:
Whitehurst shouldn't waste his time, he will never be a starter in the NFL. Never. Tell me, which team in the NFL would want to take him?

You are probably justa bitter FSU fan aren't you. 2 out of the last 3 against FSU!

ClemsonDolphinS said:

You love to be a homer...quit it:D

Tye Hill is too small to play in this system. Saban likes his corners tall and lanky.
Whitehurst in no way is better than Cutler. He can make all the throws, run all over, has the size, but can't win when the pressure is on. His inconsistency will be his downfall. He is like a bigger version of Chris Rix, too bad that kid didn't have a brain on him.

ClemsonDolphinS said:
Absolutely, don't believe everything you read on Culter. Did you watch the senior bowl or any of the practices. The media is in love with kid for some reason but he is overhyped. in the Senior Bowl he wasn't that impressive, stalled a drive and then threw an interception, he only got a TD on one of the last plays of the game when the running game took him to the 4 yard line and he took three times to throw it in. Whitehurst was 8 for 10 with 94 yards and a TD and voted North team MVP. Whitehurst played in the ACC and was a proven winner with plenty on wins over top 25 teams, 3 last year.

:sidelol:

so you base this opinion on the senior bowl? wow :shakeno:

I don't like either Cutler or Whitehurst, but I at least like Cutler over Whitehurst. You say Cutler was overhyped, but if you wanna talk about overhyped, then you have to talk about Whitehurst. He was supposed to be a great QB, but he followed up his sophomore season with 2 sub-par seasons, constantly making mistakes.

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol:

so you base this opinion on the senior bowl? wow :shakeno:

No I base my opinion on 4 years at Clemson as their most prolific passer and holder of 55 records including most 4th quarter comebacks and wins over top 25 rated teams just to name a few, people forget that 2 years ago as a junior that he was a early runner for the Heisman, it was only because he was in his third offensive coordinator in three years and the fact that his two starting receivers were hurt that he struggled so much. The whole team struggle but the uninformed want to pass it off as inconsistancy on his part.

ClemsonDolphinS said:
The whole team struggle but the uninformed want to pass it off as inconsistancy on his part.

Ahh yes...Cutlers amazing supporting cast really got him noticed by the uniformed. I'm sure you put him on Clemson and you get even worse results out of that team.

Wow I can't take this seriously! Tye Hill is a great talent however is not a CB for Saban in his system! Whitehurst might be a QB we look at in the 4th however he is no where near talented enough to be picked in th 2nd. Brodie Croyle and Omar Jacobs are better options IMO. You don't make valid points you just list players you like. I could go on and on how we should pick Chad Jackson at 16, But we have much bigger needs and players who can fit our system ( Tye Hill does not! ).

saves said:
You love to be a homer...quit it:D

Tye Hill is too small to play in this system. Saban likes his corners tall and lanky.
Whitehurst in no way is better than Cutler. He can make all the throws, run all over, has the size, but can't win when the pressure is on. His inconsistency will be his downfall. He is like a bigger version of Chris Rix, too bad that kid didn't have a brain on him.

Well Hill is lanky for his height. He can stop the run and has great hops and speed. He just lacks height really...

ok clemson can one day be a solid qb and if we got him in the 4t i wouldnt care not in the second plus the corner i think we are looking at is johnathon joseph from south carolina or cromartie i think they both may fall to the second rd as for hill i like him as a player but he doesnt fit sabans style of corner and u want to tlk speed joseph 4.28 40 time thats serious

Back
Top Bottom