Hate to be a homer but.. Draft days should go as follows | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to be a homer but.. Draft days should go as follows

Jaj said:
Well Hill is lanky for his height. He can stop the run and has great hops and speed. He just lacks height really...

5'10 180? He is the same size as me, and I wouldn't consider that lanky at all. When I say lanky, I mean long limbed and tall.
If Saban takes him, I'm wrong, but I don't see him fitting the mold here at all.

Theres a whole thread on him already http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=127853

i also agree jay cutler is way overrated nobody really talked about him much until the senior bowl wich he did not do that great he is not the best qb in the draft at all

Nappy Roots said:
whitehurts is better than cutler???:sidelol:

all he did was watch the senior bowl and thought it meant something

SpencerRb said:
i also agree jay cutler is way overrated nobody really talked about him much until the senior bowl wich he did not do that great he is not the best qb in the draft at all

Not true at all.

ClemsonDolphinS said:
You are probably justa bitter FSU fan aren't you. 2 out of the last 3 against FSU!
Actually, I am a Notre Dame and USC fan. I also like Michigan.

Whitehurst has never shown anything spectacular in the past, even Charlie Frye looks to have more upside in the Browns than Whitehurst will ever have in the NFL. Whitehurst will be a career backup for years to come.

ClemsonDolphinS said:
No I base my opinion on 4 years at Clemson as their most prolific passer and holder of 55 records including most 4th quarter comebacks and wins over top 25 rated teams just to name a few, people forget that 2 years ago as a junior that he was a early runner for the Heisman, it was only because he was in his third offensive coordinator in three years and the fact that his two starting receivers were hurt that he struggled so much. The whole team struggle but the uninformed want to pass it off as inconsistancy on his part.

Most "prolific passer" in Clemson history. For some reason that doesn't impress me one bit. He has nothing on Cutler.

lol.. Brock Berlin was also an early runner for the Heisman as a junior as well, and look where he ended up? With the europeans.

wow, I dont agree with any of your picks. I dont eeven know where to start. Hill is nothing like what Saban will be looking for. I like Whitehurst, but he wouldnt help the Dolphins out at all. To say he is beeter than Cuttler means you understand very little about football and what things like the senior bowl are for

I think our draft should be like this. Trade down for more picks draft. Draft lawson or Simpson in round one and Joseph or cromartie round two

ClemsonDolphinS said:
Absolutely, don't believe everything you read on Culter. Did you watch the senior bowl or any of the practices. The media is in love with kid for some reason but he is overhyped. in the Senior Bowl he wasn't that impressive, stalled a drive and then threw an interception, he only got a TD on one of the last plays of the game when the running game took him to the 4 yard line and he took three times to throw it in. Whitehurst was 8 for 10 with 94 yards and a TD and voted North team MVP. Whitehurst played in the ACC and was a proven winner with plenty on wins over top 25 teams, 3 last year.

are you kidding me? did you watch whitehurst throw/ ntn but gus passes. short, over thrown, underthrown high low behind the back etc

dolfan3431 said:
I think our draft should be like this. Trade down for more picks draft. Draft lawson or Simpson in round one and Joseph or cromartie round two

I would pee myself if we did that!!!!:D

Well maybe we should draft Whitehurst...we did lose Sage and are looking for a career backup :D

Back
Top Bottom