Hater Tannenbaum Changes Tua Tune | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hater Tannenbaum Changes Tua Tune

Whoops GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Oh Tannenbaum, Oh Tannenbaum!!!

I was harping in the off-season Tau would be much improved because of the hard work he put in with his personal trainer, Nick Hicks.

The media seriously underestimated the effect Tua’s hip injury had on him the first two years.

Tua’s rookie year he was trying to get healthy enough to even wear a uniform.

In 2021, Tua’s workouts were designed to get the hip that was injured as strong as the one that wasn’t. According to Hicks, it ended up testing stronger than the one that wasn’t injured.

Hard to have balance when there is a hip imbalance with one being significantly weaker than the other.

This year, Tua’s workouts were designed for QB related functionality, specifically improved footwork and throwing. That is why Tua’s balance and engaging core leading to improved intermediate throws that Warner points out has improved this year.

All elite players have one trait in common, HARD WORK! Tua has put in the work. It has paid off.

I predict next offseason Tua and Nick will add more drills emphasizing deep throws. When Tua gets throws in the 45-60 air yards down, Miami will have their Tier 1 QB.
I agree 100% that he is a hard worker, that’s why it was weird hearing last year that he was not a hard worker or he was playing golf and not putting enough time during the season.

I agree 100% that he is a hard worker, that’s why it was weird hearing last year that he was not a hard worker or he was playing golf and not putting enough time during the season.

Yeah, I think when Flores started saying or implying Tua wasn't working hard...... I think that's when a lot of people's eyes started opening to who the real problem was.

IMO he was/is an idiot with at best a superficial ability to evaluate QBs so I don't value anything he says on the subject. That being said, the fact that he now recognizes that Tua is good suggests to me that it has now become so obvious that even that idiot can see it. There are however, still a few, like Cowherd, Bayless, Simms Jr. (and a few posters here) who are vying to be king of the idiots and are still in denial.

Back
Top Bottom