Hater Tannenbaum Changes Tua Tune | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hater Tannenbaum Changes Tua Tune

The fact that this guy has made a career out of football is one of the greatest mysteries of the modern world. It’d be like Danny Devito playing for the Celtics.
Frank is the muscle...

I’ll give T-Bum at least some credit for backpedaling.

That’s something Skip Bayless is unable to do. He typically chooses to die on so many different hills.

Had he still been GM Tua would be out of here and he’d have egg on his face. Now he just has egg on his face.
That’s not egg buddy that’s not egg.

squirt-cream.gif

He needs to change that tune to “Amazing Grace” hope the SOB dies on Christmas Morning!

****ing up 2 seperate franchises gets you a TV gig? I mean….Did they even look at his ****en resume before they hired him? What is this world coming to? Just Sayin.

****ing up 2 seperate franchises gets you a TV gig? I mean….Did they even look at his ****en resume before they hired him? What is this world coming to? Just Sayin.

Your signature makes zero logical sense, just so you know. Current state of the roster and coaching staff proves otherwise.

While Tannenbaum was in charge of the Dolphin's I sat just a few seats away from him at a game. He looked like a fat zero in my book. Ross was seated next to MT. Honestly, unimpressive looking dudes. In the general area Marino was seated next to Nat Moore. Those 2 were so cool it was a thrill to be so close to them. Tannenbaum looks like the day shift Manager of a Nissan store. How much better are we without the likes of Joe Phibin, Adam Gase, Brian Flores and Cam Cameron. We deserve Mike McD after suffering through that gallery of losers. Who hires these absolute failures?

Without Tannenbaum on his butt Chris Grier was able to develop and become a very fine GM. That's addition by subtraction for you! This team could not be where it is if Tannenbaum was still here. He really doesn't know what he's doing. He always has been just a number's guy. Why Ross had him making trades, hiring coaches and running the draft I'll never know. Thank goodness for the great situation we find ourselves in. With studs like Waddle and Hill and Tua at QB this team is more exciting on offense than we have seen since Marino and the Marx Brothers. And we're getting better every week!

Why do so many of you not just be happy Tua has improved and is playing now at such a high level?

Some of you act like he has always played this efficiently…which is not reality!

Back
Top Bottom