Hats Off to the Miami F@ckin Dolphins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hats Off to the Miami F@ckin Dolphins...

marino13zach54

Always Be Closing
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Duped again, boys. All flash & flare & ZERO grit.

As of today- TODAY TUA ARSE-LICKERS so save your little & loud rebuttals- Tua is another Tannehill: we still don't know what we have. So MUCH talent & so LITTLE baller in him.

I don't know who to blame when the game is on the line & even the best player on your team from one snap to the next gets insta-butterfingers.

I don't know who to blame when you don't have the wherewithal to sprint to the line & snap the ball on a questionable catch that could've changed the game.

I've been fighting the negative Nancy naysayers all season long but they were right & we moronic, idiotic homers were, ONCE AGAIN; duped, tricked, bamboozled.

And what do you do now? Fire an 11-6 coach who clinched the playoffs?

Trade the leading passer in the NFL?

Can the entire f@cking trainers room?

Hire a f@cking witch doctor?

We're f@cking stuck... once again... again & again... until the grave shall find me.

F@ck this franchise. F@ck the Miami Dolphins. F@ck you. And f@ck me.

As of today- TODAY TUA ARSE-LICKERS so save your little & loud rebuttals- Tua is another Tannehill: we still don't know what we have. So MUCH talent & so LITTLE baller in him.

I don't know who to blame when the game is on the line & even the best player on your team from one snap to the next gets insta-butterfingers.

I don't know who to blame when you don't have the wherewithal to sprint to the line & snap the ball on a questionable catch that could've changed the game.

I've been fighting the negative Nancy naysayers all season long but they were right & we moronic, idiotic homers were, ONCE AGAIN; duped, tricked, bamboozled.

We're f@cking stuck... once again... again & again... until the grave shall find me.

I agree with every word you just said.

Please grow up one day.

Y'all laughed when i showed you the last division champ hat. This hat is ****ing ancient and we still got nothing since what a joke how sad this is all we got to show for hill the waddle etc....View attachment 158407
What’s even worse is the playoff win drought. 24 years lol

I full expected to read a moronic thread this morning, just not this stupid.

I fully understand the "next man up" statement in the NFL and the whole "excuses are like assholes". The D is a walking MASH unit, the edge rushers are decimated, both starters, both backups and the backup to the backup out of the game.

You can sit here and spew hot garbage all ****ing day long, 11-6 is what it is and a playoff game in KC. Back to back playoff appearances for the first time since 2000 & 2001 so yeah I am not going to apologize for a **** end to the season but I am also not gonna sit here like it's the mid-2000 all over again.

Great game. Hurts we lost but I expected to be blown out.

Cap sitch sucks
No more picks really
Moron coach
Limited QB
Key defensive players hurt bc of the moron coach

But the guy makes jokes. And fat tua had such a fun secret Santa

It's about making friends guys.

Winning football games? Who gives a ****. Tyreke drops a ball and laughs.

No urgency. No accountability.

It all starts w the cringey douche nozzle on the sideline.

Back
Top Bottom