Hats Off to the Miami F@ckin Dolphins... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hats Off to the Miami F@ckin Dolphins...

I full expected to read a moronic thread this morning, just not this stupid.

I fully understand the "next man up" statement in the NFL and the whole "excuses are like assholes". The D is a walking MASH unit, the edge rushers are decimated, both starters, both backups and the backup to the backup out of the game.

You can sit here and spew hot garbage all ****ing day long, 11-6 is what it is and a playoff game in KC. Back to back playoff appearances for the first time since 2000 & 2001 so yeah I am not going to apologize for a **** end to the season but I am also not gonna sit here like it's the mid-2000 all over again.
We scored 14 freaking points.,.......

Correction… Scored 14 points when defense gave us 3 turnovers. Brutal.

Tua, Hill, and Armstead all played. Achane ran great but only 10 times for 56 yards (5.6 average). No excuses.

I love Tua and want him to sign a contract. Fact is he played like hot garbage last night.

Duped again, boys. All flash & flare & ZERO grit.

As of today- TODAY TUA ARSE-LICKERS so save your little & loud rebuttals- Tua is another Tannehill: we still don't know what we have. So MUCH talent & so LITTLE baller in him.

I don't know who to blame when the game is on the line & even the best player on your team from one snap to the next gets insta-butterfingers.

I don't know who to blame when you don't have the wherewithal to sprint to the line & snap the ball on a questionable catch that could've changed the game.

I've been fighting the negative Nancy naysayers all season long but they were right & we moronic, idiotic homers were, ONCE AGAIN; duped, tricked, bamboozled.

And what do you do now? Fire an 11-6 coach who clinched the playoffs?

Trade the leading passer in the NFL?

Can the entire f@cking trainers room?

Hire a f@cking witch doctor?

We're f@cking stuck... once again... again & again... until the grave shall find me.

F@ck this franchise. F@ck the Miami Dolphins. F@ck you. And f@ck me.
We were bamboozled?

As of today- TODAY TUA ARSE-LICKERS so save your little & loud rebuttals- Tua is another Tannehill: we still don't know what we have. So MUCH talent & so LITTLE baller in him.

I don't know who to blame when the game is on the line & even the best player on your team from one snap to the next gets insta-butterfingers.

I don't know who to blame when you don't have the wherewithal to sprint to the line & snap the ball on a questionable catch that could've changed the game.

I've been fighting the negative Nancy naysayers all season long but they were right & we moronic, idiotic homers were, ONCE AGAIN; duped, tricked, bamboozled.

We're f@cking stuck... once again... again & again... until the grave shall find me.

Jesus Christ. We have a lot of injuries. Toughen up. Quit with the hyperbole and rampant sensationalism. Noone freaking tricked you.

For whatever reason I’m more optimistic than you, but it’s nice to read a realistic post- you’re right we aren’t firing a coach who has led us to the post season his first 2 years, nor will we cut/trade a Pro Bowl QB

Tua is light years ahead of Tannehill as a QB…

First thing I would do is hire Harbaugh in the offseason and give him full control. McDBag can kick rocks. Then trade Tua to one of these stupid teams that are desperate.

One team on life support and they win the division and one team starts like a rocket then fizzles to the 6th seed
That sums it up.

The Bills two best players can't get on the same page. They were down three games with six games to to and never figured that part out, but they found a way. The Dolphins found a way to lose it.

Anyone that is still grasping this "two straight playoff appearances" thing is grasping at air. 43.75% of teams in the NFL make the playoffs. Making the playoffs isn't the accomplishment it used to be.

I'm not advocating immediately jettisoning McDaniel and Tua into the sun, but you're really living outside reality if you think being concerned and skeptical about them is entirely out of pocket.

I guess, here's another way to look at it: Is McDaniel a better coach than Dave Wannstedt or Tony Sparano? I bet you most people would say that's an insane question. But go back and look at the record. Both had accomplished more in the beginning of their time in Miami than Mike McDaniel. It's not even really arguable. Then they started spinning their wheels. They couldn't find a way to take that next step. That's a fair question to ask of McDaniel right now, because his teams have more than struggled against playoff-level competition and at the end of both his seasons.

With 7 of them being a fluke pass off of AVG's helmet. If Apple is more aware he could tackle or push Sherfield out of bounds.
Someone might say in rebuttal that a team that loses a game because of one or two fluke plays deserves to lose.

The fact of the matter is this: The Dolphins lost 21-14 at home to a Bills team that's defense was crushed by its own injuries during the game. The Bills had no pass rush and was playing backups in its secondary. We had the lead and couldn't get it done ... again. We couldn't move the ball at all in the second half.

Yeah, that Sherfield TD was a fluke. Of course, the Bills moved the ball down the field to get into position for that fluke to be a touchdown instead of just a 10-yard gain anywhere else. The Bills found a way to stay close enough that a fluke play where Cam Goode blows out his knee, falls out of his kick coverage assignment and takes out Alec Ingold to leave a lane for them to take a punt back 95 yards and tie the game.

The Bills played well enough to make the breaks that went their way count. The Dolphins didn't. The Dolphins had the lead at home in a game they needed to win and they didn't come through. No matter how anyone tries to spin it, that's undisputable. One team wins divisions. The other makes excuses.

Tua is light years ahead of Tannehill as a QB…

I meant that we are in the same position with Tua as we were with Tannehill.

We saw lots of great things from Tannehill and we see A LOT MORE of great things from Tua. But we didnt truly know what Tannehill was when we extended him & we dont truly know what Tua is now. We know Tua is extremely talented. But is it enough? Can he carry this team when needed? I don't know. Do you? If he continues to grow, I'm certain he could become that QB. But will he continue to grow? I don't know. Do you?

Back
Top Bottom