Hawaii Vs. ASU Sun Davils thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hawaii Vs. ASU Sun Davils thread

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
GO SUN DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Sheraton Hawaii Bowl Game on ESPN.

Gonna be nice to see Colt Brennan of Hawaii, and Rudy Carpenter of ASU.

LMAO @ the announcer. "Just like the rapper, back then they didn't want him, now he's hot they're all on him." LOL

LMAO @ the announcer. "Just like the rapper, back then they didn't want him, now he's hot they're all on him." LOL

I heard that :lol: Lots of fumbles already.

Am I that old that I don't' even know who he was referring to?

I've been looking forward to this game. Nice to see Brennan play while the rest of the country is actually awake.

UH's defense looks like crap. ASU is just grinding it with authority. IF, Kutter stays with this game plan, they should win. He's doing the perfect thing controlling the ball like this is keeping Brennan off the field, and his defense fresh. Gotta keep Brennan off the field.

Am I that old that I don't' even know who he was referring to?

I've been looking forward to this game. Nice to see Brennan play while the rest of the country is actually awake.

UH's defense looks like crap. ASU is just grinding it with authority. IF, Kutter stays with this game plan, they should win. He's doing the perfect thing controlling the ball like this is keeping Brennan off the field, and his defense fresh. Gotta keep Brennan off the field.

I never heard of the rapper he was referring to either, but then again I don't listen to this stuff. Brennan has a nice arm but kind of a sidearm delivery and he is not that tall.

I never heard of the rapper he was referring to either, but then again I don't listen to this stuff. Brennan has a nice arm but kind of a sidearm delivery and he is not that tall.
Well you're older than me :oldman:

I don't have a problem with his delivery at all. It doesn't affect the ball when he goes down field (which was the main issue I had with Vince Young's delivery... he down field passes suck).
BTW, Brennan is 6'3". That's damn near prototypical.

theres a rapper from houston that had a song that said "Back then hoes didn't want me now im hot hoes all on me" but the radio verson was what the announcer said.

btw, like brennan.

theres a rapper from houston that had a song that said "Back then hoes didn't want me now im hot hoes all on me" but the radio verson was what the announcer said.

btw, like brennan.
Nice. Thanks Nappy. I doesn't bother me that I haven't heard of him, but it kills me that the announcer has!

Oh yeah, Brennan is just money.

Nice. Thanks Nappy. I doesn't bother me that I haven't heard of him, but it kills me that the announcer has!

Oh yeah, Brennan is just money.

pretty much most people that listen to hip hop wouldnt be bothered if we never heard of him either.

but depending on how we feel about Daunte going into next year, i wouldnt mind gettin Brennan with our pick if hes still there. his accuracy, mobility, accuracy on the run, is a very good combination for a QB.

These unsportsmanlike penalties are ridiculous. They just tossed Bess for going and high-fiving the fans, come on. Apparently showing the fans some appreciation is a g-d crime now according to the NC-double a******s.

Back
Top Bottom