Hawaii Vs. ASU Sun Davils thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hawaii Vs. ASU Sun Davils thread

Punting down 10 with less than 4 minutes left?

Colt Brennan had another great afternoon today. I'm finding it hard to gauge exactly how good he is -- and how much the system assists him, but I think he could be one of the top prospects next year if he returns.

Hawaii is a pretty enjoyable team to watch in general. They always seem to have a ridiculous offense, and then some huge polynesian guys who devlier sledgehammer hits.

I just realized Jason Rivers had 310 receiving yards. Whoa.

pretty much most people that listen to hip hop wouldnt be bothered if we never heard of him either.

but depending on how we feel about Daunte going into next year, i wouldnt mind gettin Brennan with our pick if hes still there. his accuracy, mobility, accuracy on the run, is a very good combination for a QB.
Yeah, I'm pretty high on this kid. Other than the incidents of the past, which he seems to have grown from, I can't really find something I don't like about him. I know I like him a heck of a lot more than Jamarcus Russell.

It hawaii didnt have a nice passing game they wouldnt be crap. Because there running game is terrible. There running back looks to be about 250 and is slow as balls

It hawaii didnt have a nice passing game they wouldnt be crap. Because there running game is terrible. There running back looks to be about 250 and is slow as balls

Did you watch the game? He averaged over 5 yards a carry. Besides not many teams are really that balanced, them relying heavily on the pass is no different than WVU relying on the run is it?

FLMAO
Might as well say if Dan Marino didn't pass so well he would have been a terrible QB because he couldn't run. No ****. They operate the RUN AND SHOOT offense. It's a PASSING offense.

FLMAO
Might as well say if Dan Marino didn't pass so well he would have been a terrible QB because he couldn't run. No ****. They operate the RUN AND SHOOT offense. It's a PASSING offense.

What you just said makes no sense. Running backs are suppose to run. Quarterbacks are suppose to pass.. That makes no sense what you just said

What you just said makes no sense. Running backs are suppose to run. Quarterbacks are suppose to pass.. That makes no sense what you just said
You just said
It hawaii didnt have a nice passing game they wouldnt be crap.
And you're telling me I don't make sense :lol:
Their offense is predicated on the pass. The run is secondary. It is not designed to play a major role in their offense. It doesn't need to be anything more than adequate, which it is.

Back
Top Bottom