Hawaiis Cedric Byrd to Dolphins?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hawaiis Cedric Byrd to Dolphins??

Yoodakine56

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know all of you have never heard of this guy but i hope its true! Im still waiting for that confirmation but Hed be a great weapon for Tua.

I know all of you have never heard of this guy but i hope its true! Im still waiting for that confirmation but Hed be a great weapon for Tua.

Know nothing about him, but it seems Miami has signed a couple of similar guys.If he's seen as an upgrade, do it. Has Miami hit 90 on the roster yet?

Know nothing about him, but it seems Miami has signed a couple of similar guys.If he's seen as an upgrade, do it. Has Miami hit 90 on the roster yet?
I didnt post any highlight or info about him since it didnt come out in the public. I was hearing from a source from hawaii warrior nation FB group. If it becomes legit, we will know more about it here.

Was thinking the same thing, that he reminds me of Bess, but he's even smaller than Bess was. I liked Bess a lot, he was a real solid slot guy. If this kid is Bess (he just seems smaller and faster) then we got a steal.

Back
Top Bottom