Hayden Fox Roster Prediction And Notes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox Roster Prediction And Notes

Spence is a complete ghost is what I think. Langford has totally outplayed him. Keep him for under 700k. Taylor has been excellent and Phillips is inconsistent, but has played well this summer in spots. When Godchaux makes a fraction of Spence, the answer is easy for me.
Lets just say you're right and that the other 4 DT's have been better, why can't we keep 5 DT's when they will rotate 4 each Sunday? You have 7 LB's when we really don't even have 5, lets alone 6 guys that deserve to make it but I know we need to have 6. That 7 spot can go to a DT imo.

Stephon Anthony is bad, but so are the rest of the backup LBs. Chase Allen is definitely the best of the bunch, which is not saying much. But for whatever reason, they like Stephon Anthony. I bet he will stick around.

Other than that, I think you're probably close to the mark, Hayden. I will be sad to see Duarte get cut, because I felt like there was something to develop there, but c'est la vie.

I hope Gase keeps Osweiler as the backup too. I was never a fan of his, but he CLEARLY showed more last night than Fales showed against Buffalo last year or in any of his horrible performances this preseason.

I hope Gase keeps Osweiler as the backup too. I was never a fan of his, but he CLEARLY showed more last night than Fales showed against Buffalo last year or in any of his horrible performances this preseason.

He did?

I think Fales Buffalo game is overrated around these parts but taking Osweiler's 4th preseason game and putting it on a level above Fales game against a team fighting for a playoff spot is just crazy to me.

Osweiller takes 10 sacks in that Buffalo game.

It's whatever . . . .dolphins gon dolphin.

Even knowing the stats I thought Fales clearly played the position better than Osweiller this preseason. Plus his camp performances have been notably better.

He did?

I think Fales Buffalo game is overrated around these parts but taking Osweiler's 4th preseason game and putting it on a level above Fales game against a team fighting for a playoff spot is just crazy to me.

Osweiller takes 10 sacks in that Buffalo game.

It's whatever . . . .dolphins gon dolphin.

Even knowing the stats I thought Fales clearly played the position better than Osweiller this preseason. Plus his camp performances have been notably better.

You really think Fales played well this preseason? If you're going to discredit Osweiler's performance against scrubs last night, you have to feel REALLY bad about Fales' accuracy issues, decision making, and poor arm strength. I'm not a huge Osweiler fan. I just pick him if it's between Osweiler and Fales.

You really think Fales played well this preseason? If you're going to discredit Osweiler's performance against scrubs last night, you have to feel REALLY bad about Fales' accuracy issues, decision making, and poor arm strength. I'm not a huge Osweiler fan. I just pick him if it's between Osweiler and Fales.

Nah they both sucked.

But a couple of quick swing passes in game number 4 should not be so prevalant in this final decision.

I know what I have in Brock and last night was fools gold if you make anything out of It. Don't put that dude under center against any physical fronts . . . And that is more than half our schedule.

It's hilarious that this decision is even needed to be made.

Not crazy about 4 TEs. I'd look at an extra DT, CB, or even OL

Fully expect Hull to start on IR.

I'm sure we're looking to grab a LB and CB if possible.

1 less TE and Hull on IR accommodates (in this case) a "lot" of space.

Nah they both sucked.

But a couple of quick swing passes in game number 4 should not be so prevalant in this final decision.

I know what I have in Brock and last night was fools gold if you make anything out of It. Don't put that dude under center against any physical fronts . . . And that is more than half our schedule.

It's hilarious that this decision is even needed to be made.

I think it was a terrible decision to bring in just Osweiler and Petty for the backup job. The Jets spent $500,000 on bringing Teddy Bridgewater in and parlayed that into a 3rd round pick from the Saints, which was brilliant. They still have Josh McCown, who is a very capable backup. Now that's thinking ahead!

The ideal #2 QB isn't on the roster right now. I don't know if these guys will be released, but someone like a Colt McCoy or Matt McGloin would be a much better backup than Osweiler or Fales.

I think it was a terrible decision to bring in just Osweiler and Petty for the backup job. The Jets spent $500,000 on bringing Teddy Bridgewater in and parlayed that into a 3rd round pick from the Saints, which was brilliant.

Really??? Well that just blows. Don't we have some NY dude (TBum whatever) who's supposed to be sharp shrewd (justifying his existence) by making such smart moves?

But no. We all get to watch the Carroo turd get flushed down the toilet remembering all the draft capital we gave up...

TBum.

Make it go away.

Total waste of $$$ and resources.

I think it was a terrible decision to bring in just Osweiler and Petty for the backup job. The Jets spent $500,000 on bringing Teddy Bridgewater in and parlayed that into a 3rd round pick from the Saints, which was brilliant. They still have Josh McCown, who is a very capable backup. Now that's thinking ahead!

The ideal #2 QB isn't on the roster right now. I don't know if these guys will be released, but someone like a Colt McCoy or Matt McGloin would be a much better backup than Osweiler or Fales.

You assume Brigdewater would have signed with us in the first place. As I understand it his deal with the Jets is heavy with incentives and could be worth as much as $15,000,000 if they all kicked in. In order for the contract to reach that level then he would have needed the opportunity for a lot of playing time.

He was not going to get that in Miami and his best shot was with the Jets. If you think about if those contract details are correct then the Jets screwed him big time trading him to the Saints to sit behind Brees.

Totally agree on Spence. He is a waste of time and money and will only block the development of Taylor. I said from the beginning this move was big mistake; however, you know how this organization is.....good chance Spence stays and plays.

Really??? Well that just blows. Don't we have some NY dude (TBum whatever) who's supposed to be sharp shrewd (justifying his existence) by making such smart moves?

But no. We all get to watch the Carroo turd get flushed down the toilet remembering all the draft capital we gave up...

TBum.

Make it go away.

Total waste of $$$ and resources.

I once suggested we all use the new word," Carooed," instead of the alternatives. For example: The Dolphins in signing Andre Branch and Kiko Alonso to huge contracts totally Coarooed themselves!

I once suggested we all use the new word," Carooed," instead of the alternatives. For example: The Dolphins in signing Andre Branch and Kiko Alonso to huge contracts totally Coarooed themselves!

I like it!

Carrooed. Screwed. And abused!

Let's hope we don't do that to other peeps!

:)

Back
Top Bottom