Hayden Fox's 2014 Season Assessment | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's 2014 Season Assessment

We can't afford to go wr in the early rounds with the lb Corp and the oline the way it is. We desperately need one of those first. We could pick up v. Jax in free agency. He would be a beautiful pick up until next year. Just my 2 cents

I don't agree. If we draft a guard at 14 I'm scream and we should be set at OLB, just need a middle. I'm not sure there is a good enough option at 14. If we release Wallace, Hartline and Gibson we need a WR. I also think we need a CB as Finnegan is old, Wilson sucks and I hope we finally move on from him (I'd rather have an aging Finnegan play the slot next year) and I don't trust Taylor or Davis although I don't think you give up on your draft picks after 2 years. Run stuffing tackle is also a need. I'd go WR or CB or DT at 14 if I'm Miami.

I find my self agreeing with Hayden alot lately.

Tannenbaum is not a bad deal. He isn't the GM so any argument there is silly. We need some kind of authority to tie everyone into being responsible for their jobs and not push off blame on others like some have done in the past. His conncections around the league not to mention other pro sports league's is worth something and Ross needs all the help he can get.

The only thing is if Philbin gets canned, then Lazor is gone as well in all likelihood. Timing not right for RT to have to deal with a whole new offense.

I think waiting is not a bad deal. There is something to be said about patience and timing of things. Everyone's job is now on the line, not just Joe's.

Back
Top Bottom