Hayden Fox's End of the Year Assessment | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's End of the Year Assessment

I'll be mildly surprised if we don't take one of the top TEs in this upcoming draft with one of our first 3 picks, either the kid out of Notre Dame or the kid out of Stanford.

I'll be mildly surprised if we don't take one of the top TEs in this upcoming draft with one of our first 3 picks, either the kid out of Notre Dame or the kid out of Stanford.

Now ideally that would be great... thing is we are sitting at 12 and 43... 12 seems to early for Eifert, and 43 might be to late for Ertz... We may have to do some moving around if we like either one or both of those guys.

Great assessment. Like the progress. Still a long way to go to get wins against the division leader. I hate the Patri-cheats but that system of theirs is tough to beat. That is the direction Miami has to move in to become competitive. Lots of talent needed and I hope we have better talent evaluations this off season. Also going to have to get better defense against top tier tight ends and quarterbacks running the read option.
Much work left to do but it LOOKS like our Dolphins have FINALLY turned a corner.

Back
Top Bottom