Hayes Done! Torn Acl | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayes Done! Torn Acl

I expect Langford he plays like Hayes DT and DE and run stopping is his forte. I like Malveaux enough but he is more DE. Why was he released from the PS?

The NFL is just pure crap. They are continually just trying to "punt" to protect themselves from future lawsuits. It's really embarrassing.

Refs/loser attention whores have been ruining football for years.

It's getting hard to watch.

i dont think guys like Pittman or Langford can play outside for us. Malveaux would be a good fit if we can bring him back. Huge blow. our DLine rotating was helping everyone, especially Quinn and Wake

This is like in hockey being down and entire defensive shift missing Branch and Hayes

Totally sucks. Really liked what he brought to the team. Older guys get more injures and they tend to be more problematic. This may be devastating for his career.

Good thing we brought Langford into camp and feel comfortable with him.

Just saw the Carr interview on espn (just on for background noise) and i really respect him for coming out and saying that. Derek gained my respect today after saying that about someone he just lost to. He said he's been hit before and has no problem with that being a part of the game. Listen up Goodell!!

Back
Top Bottom