Hayes Done! Torn Acl | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayes Done! Torn Acl

Rules against wilfully driving the QB into the ground is one thing, but landing on him? Come on...

EXACTLY!!! That is where the rule should be enforced, at willfully driving the QB into the ground, not landing on them. I've been telling my friends the same statement since preseason . Watch...games will be won and loss on this STUPID RULE, oh wait, it happen in the Green Bay vs. New Orleans game.

Last edited:
CKP mentioned Cornelius Washington. he looks like alot better option than would normally be available.

then again I thought the same about Jay Cutler...

Wish Hankins would come down on his asking price, maybe if Miami keeps winning he’ll wanna join at a lower price.

Thinking about this today, I think the initial answer is more Vincent Taylor (inside) and Charles Harris (outside). Clearly they'll need to add depth, but I think those 2 are now clearly in the spotlight with the injury to Hayes (and possibly Branch). I am actually excited about seeing more Taylor. Harris, however... man he better step up. First round pick, time to pay off in some way.
Speaking of Taylor, he played a hell of a game yesterday. He has improved by leaps and bounds over last season. He's like an inmovable object in the middle of that line.

Frustrating. When's the last time we had a favorable season, injury wise? Seems like we've been injury plagued for 6+ years now.

Not sure why its taking so long to promote from practice squad or sign an FA. We have 6 days to get ready for Pats.

Back
Top Bottom