He Deserves Another Season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

He Deserves Another Season

Remember Sparano's best record in Sept is 1-3 (that usually means 2 losses in the AFC East already). He always has Miami starting out slow and playing catch up. That has to change. And like many have said he's plays not to lose and loses anyways (too conservative at the end of games). He also has no idea how to use time outs, or make game time adjustments on the fly or at half time.

Yes the the wins are nice, however, that's players tired of losing and playing for jobs.

12 games in, and we have lost twice as many games as we have won.....This is why he needed to be fired after the terrible start.

Wow. You like mediocrity huh. That is what we get with Sparano. I would like to see him go right now.

These decisions are very difficult, it's what seperates the good and bad teams. Is Matt Moore a guy that can only perform w/ no pressure(like 2 years ago and now) or is he a young QB finally developing, ready to be a starter full time in this league? This decision could affect your franchise for the next 5-10 years.

Ross should have fired Tony after the 0-7 start........now it is getting more difficult to do so.

These decisions are very difficult, it's what seperates the good and bad teams. Is Matt Moore a guy that can only perform w/ no pressure(like 2 years ago and now) or is he a young QB finally developing, ready to be a starter full time in this league? This decision could affect your franchise for the next 5-10 years.
It wasn't so long ago that a huge number of posts on this site would start with"If we only had a decent quarterback...". For the past month, Moore has been better than decent. That alone is nice to see. Besides his stats, his command of the offense and attitude on the field have impressed me. If he does this for the rest of the year I don't see how you take away his job just yet.

Only slightly more difficult. Not much. It's still simple: "You've had yet another losing season including 10 straight losses. You are far too inconsistent. Thank you for the hard work. Best of luck."

Easy peasy. No need to go into the many specifics: Poor game and clock management, poor personnel decisions, poor preperation, conservative mindset, etc.

It wasn't so long ago that a huge number of posts on this site would start with"If we only had a decent quarterback...". For the past month, Moore has been better than decent. That alone is nice to see. Besides his stats, his command of the offense and attitude on the field have impressed me. If he does this for the rest of the year I don't see how you take away his job just yet.
He's a great back up and transitional starter, which is exactly why I want to keep him and still draft a QB. If he somehow develops even further, sweet, we now have a QB to trade (either one). Win-win.

Wrong.....just how many years are you willing to waste?

This man lost 10 straight games with a talented team...and of the 4 wins the only impressive win is the Oakland game....the rest of the wins were against weak opponents.

we need a coach with a killer instinct....I'm tired of these conservative calls on 1st,and 2nd down that make it extremely tough to convert on 3rd down. And on 4th down, depending on where we are on the field in the given quarter, we just concede and don't go for it.

I can tell you this, we are not going to win a 'ship with Sparano....that I know

man some of you people.. have you forgotten about the first 7 games? how bout that past 2 years? Idiots.

Back
Top Bottom