Head Coach Candidate | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Candidate

I don't know but he had them all over Brady's and Belichick's rears and nuts tonight and they stole a win. Of course you have to throw in the choking walrus factor. The one that was coaching the other team. Since you can't gurantee that you will be playing against a team coached by the choking walrus in every big game. I would have to take a wait and see attitude with that question.

This thread went completely Romosexual.

Leave it to Tony to predict the play before the snap, be wrong and try again repeatedly. Can't stand him and his announcing. Sure he's X's and O's, he was a QB, doesn't mean I need play options before the snap every down and for you to be wrong 75% of the time.

Just my opinion.

Leave it to Tony to predict the play before the snap, be wrong and try again repeatedly. Can't stand him and his announcing. Sure he's X's and O's, he was a QB, doesn't mean I need play options before the snap every down and for you to be wrong 75% of the time.

Just my opinion.
He was actually right about 50% of the time, which when you think about it, was about 40% more than the Chiefs were...

Romo is a good commentator. He can anticipate certain plays from his experience as a top level QB, is also very likable and a scratch golfer. However, he has zero experience at actual NFL coaching (or coaching football at any level). Being good on TV and anticipating certain plays doesn't mean that he can become a good coach. The other little problem might be that he has shown zero desire to become a coach.

That's the thing Romo is like the guy you hate because he is so damn good at every thing he does. I have no doubt he would be a great coach IF he every wanted to be a coach.

I see all these other bums in the league like Byron leftwich with coaching jobs right now, no doubt Romo would be a great coach.

I don't know if Tony Romo has the temperament, desire, or skills to be a good head coach. If he was interested, I'd give him an interview, sure.

I was always a fan of his as a player, though. I felt like he got a bum rap for a lot of failings in Dallas that simply weren't on him.

Back
Top Bottom