Heads up! Pep on E.S.P.N. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heads up! Pep on E.S.P.N.

spiral said:
where was he throwing at? It looked like at a neighborhood park...anybody know why he wasn't at the training facility?

he was probably at the miami dolphins Rehab center.. they have their own field and gym ect.. i supose.

spiral said:
where was he throwing at? It looked like at a neighborhood park...anybody know why he wasn't at the training facility?
this is only a quess could it be because of the construction for the dome

TrueChampions06 said:
he was probably at the miami dolphins Rehab center.. they have their own field and gym ect.. i supose.
thats sounds right

Today it's a great day for Dolfans. He wants to be a Dolphin, looks happy, working hard.

Today for the first time in a long time i trully believe that we are on the right track to the promise land. And don't get me wrong, i always believe ... but this could be really special.

God... I freakin love Culpepper! :D

damn man i missed it i hope it will air again i want to see him wearing our colors im sooooo jelous i didn't get to see it....:shakeno:

FinNasty said:
God... I freakin love Culpepper! :D
me too. i didn't want to say anything throughout the whole qb controversy, but being from the green bay area, i got to see daunte twice a year and he's a monster. i used to look at the teams playing him and try to decide who might have a shot at a solo tackle. i hope he keeps some of his mobility cause he can move his feet like the bus!

chuckaloo said:
me too. i didn't want to say anything throughout the whole qb controversy, but being from the green bay area, i got to see daunte twice a year and he's a monster. i used to look at the teams playing him and try to decide who might have a shot at a solo tackle. i hope he keeps some of his mobility cause he can move his feet like the bus!

I go to UCF, so I have followed Daunte for years... he was my favorite player until we drafted Ronnie... then he got knocked back to #2... but now he is a Fin, so I dont know who my favorite is anymore... :lol:

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
damn man i missed it i hope it will air again i want to see him wearing our colors im sooooo jelous i didn't get to see it....:shakeno:
Not to worry... it is just a segment during sportscenter... so it will reair again...

Sportscenter is reairing at:

7-7:30 eastern
11-12:30 eastern

do they play the vikings this year.....because i want him to tear up the defence

finfan27 said:
do they play the vikings this year.....because i want him to tear up the defence

I am pretty sure we do...

PAFINFAN090 said:
he had been rehabbing in orlando i think. that was before he was traded, so he might still be there.

cant be b4 he was traded he had fins gear on

man that got me pumped...during the segment he said this ones for miami fans!!! looked good in that dolphins visor and shorts

Back
Top Bottom