Heads up! Pep on E.S.P.N. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heads up! Pep on E.S.P.N.

finfan27 said:
i just checked they do

We play the Vikings here at home....

I bet the NFL will probably schedule it LATE in the season, to be CERTAIN that C-pep is able to play in that game....

It might end up being a NIGHT game, too.... :D

I wouldnt mind seeing the look on Childress' face when Daunte is throwing TDs to Chambers.

:)

miaD5499 said:
man that got me pumped...during the segment he said this ones for miami fans!!! looked good in that dolphins visor and shorts

That was my fav part of the whole segment. He is really trying to endear himself to fins fans. Gotta love him!
My guess is he was a Fins fan growing up. :D

when he makes his first regular season home appearance, he better get one of those insane standing ovations usually reserved for a danny halftime or induction appearance, we better let that man know we feel the same way he does about him being in miami!

Daunte: "This is for the Miami Fans.." (With a big smile on his face)

He drops back and launches a ball downfield.

Oooohh, Goody.

I missed the first airing of it, but you can bet your butt I'll watch it tonight.

So, for those who saw the first airing, he looked good? No limping? Wow. So much for all that "won't play till October" rigamaroll. :)

DolphinDevil28 said:
Oooohh, Goody.

I missed the first airing of it, but you can bet your butt I'll watch it tonight.

So, for those who saw the first airing, he looked good? No limping? Wow. So much for all that "won't play till October" rigamaroll. :)

Yup. Article said this morning that they have him 'jogging' at this point. Not bad. 2 more months he should be able to run and cut on it.

FinNasty said:
Not to worry... it is just a segment during sportscenter... so it will reair again...

Sportscenter is reairing at:

7-7:30 eastern
11-12:30 eastern

Thanks for the times.

wow, im going to have to watch this tonight. Culpepper and this offense has me soo pumped up for this season.

Its great to finally have a proven comodity at q.b after 8 yrs of suffering.And he seems motivated to prove that we made the right choice.Its awesome to know as fans that he really wanted to be a part of this team.

Back
Top Bottom