Hear comes the slide! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hear comes the slide!

I was not expecting us to go 13-3 with this team. But at this point, I would be disappointed if we do not go 12-4. Beat the Pats and life is good again. :D

Lets Get the Patsies!!!!

We need to play smart and turnover free ball.........

We need to Rush Brady and rush him hard...........

If we give Brady more than ample time he'll pick us apart and we'll be playing catch up football.......

defense needs to make a statement this coming Saturday too....

We need a Zack attack!!!!

Regroup.......refocus........lets be on the winning side of a shutout this time!!

if the lowly Bills can keep NE out of the endzone, then we sure as hell s/b able to...

We will not win Saturday

We may not win another game...

Re: We will not win Saturday

Originally posted by dolfan201
We may not win another game...
this team is totally unpredictable - so we shall see...there are lots guys playing for their jobs / FA contracts: Jay, Lamar, Bowens, Marion, Brommell, so they better show they are worth more than 440K a year or that is what they will be making next year.:fire:

Oh Please......

Talk about being open minded!!!

Gimme a break.........

Dolphins win beat NE and beat em good!

:yell:

not sure jetssuck, I am already biting my nails over Sat's game, it s/b close.

Sat. game will be close only if our def. dosen't show up. All they need to do is get in Brady's face and he will be rattled. Let's not talk about getting a QB for next season until this one is over. Lucas is not the answer, maybe Cade if he keeps his mind on football. For now lets stick with Jay and just hope he dosen't turn over the ball. Dolfan201 why do you think they won't win another game I think they should win all 3 games and can still have a by week. If they get a bye the 1st round I think it is possible to make it to the super bowl. Only time will tell. As long as we don't have to play the jets we can go far in the playoffs.

What has Ray Lucas shown you this year that makes you think he is any better then Jay?

thats just it, i haven't seen a damn thing. 32 behind or 32 ahead, wannstedt won't put anybody else in!:mad:

Miami Will beat NE

I have full faith in the Fins coming into NE and beating them.

Forcast for Saturday will be sunny and a cold 30...........

Get in Brady's face......hit him hard a few times and he'll fold.

Thats it....pressure on QB = WIN

We have to be able to

score to win the game, and if you watched the San Fran game we don't have the ability to do that. San Fran is the 26th Ranked pass defense and we could not get inside their 40. It will not be easier to throw against Ty Law, Terell Buckley and Lawyer Milloy.

you guys are in your 20's and 30's.......

i'm 55 and been a fin fan for 35 years. i've been saying "wait till next year", for so long now, i don't even believe it anymore.do you think i ought to wait until i have to get a super-charged walker so i can celebrate properly, bullsh!t, i wanna win now and if replacing fiedler upon occasion does it, then i'm all for it!
and so what if it creates a controversy, is wannstedt paid to coach or win votes in a popularity contest? shula made some decisions that didn't set well with the team or fans, but he made em, sometimes they worked and sometimes they didn't, but most of the time they did. there was none bigger than when morrall carried the fins to the superbowl then decided to go with griese in the game itself. it worked so everybody forgot it.

most importantly, it seems like you pro-fiedler dudes have more to gain than we do. lucas could do bad or good. if he does bad, we have "i told you so" hanging over our heads. if he does good, then you get to be the benefactor of winning team. you have a win-win situation here. the bottom line is, something is broke and it won't get fixed by waiting to see if the wheels fall off again, FIX IT! at least try!

I'm with ya Dolphan06!!!

I've been one to always say NOT to change QB's during the season unless you have a record like Detriot!

But this has gone on far too long let me tell everyone!! We have enough talent (not mentioning the qb) on this team to make and win the Superbowl without a doubt!

We've been either coming from behind on wins, beating so so teams and this year and last when we play above average teams that are playing well we get smoked!

There's got to be that light that pops over DW's head that says....WOW.....we have a problem hear!!!! Ya don't go in and rack up 40 plus points one week and get blanked the next!! Not too mention just NOT showing up!

We need players/LEADERS on this team!! We need a few guys on both sides that are rude......that are heartless! We need not any more finess players........

We need to make changes that will help this team become stronger!! We have no backbone.......we're weak.......we are!

I've never seen this team go up and down in such a manner........never!!!!!

Now i have to listen to Chris Berman and company on ESPN all week on how bad we got beat and so on.........this SUCKS.

But ya know what.......if we can spank NE i'll tone down just a bit.........but if i had to put money down on this game folks.....it would'nt be Miami.......

JS, i'm so mad at..............

the lack of coaching on this team, i could just spit! man i could make a whole list of the things that are wrong with this team, but i'm not a typist and my fingers would probably fall off, not to mention me putting my fist through the moniter because i see it in print! lets just say wannstedt and fiedler head the list!:fire: :yell:

Never was a DW fan!

First things first.......

DW is the reason why we lost 1 or 2 years more of the Marino era. I was shocked when i found out he was going to be our coach. I never did like JJ either.....so it's been a long time since i think we've had good coaching.

Our style of football is not the style the the Dolphins should play for sure. This boring defensive style play is not working and never will with the style of players we have.

This off season we need to find a real QB if not from the draft, then free agency.....Fiedler has to go.
:yell:

Back
Top Bottom