Hear comes the slide! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hear comes the slide!

you have got to be kidding

we have not gone to the Super Bowl since 1984 so obviously the no defense, no running game style did not work. Dan was done - his retirement was needed after he struggled so much with injuries. Seeing him in that Dallas game ddi not convince of that ?

Wanne has done a great job with what was given him by his predecessor - a solid D.

Our D is'nt all that!

You've gotta be kidding.......

Our Defense is'nt all that let me say..........

Any great offensive style team that has played against us has scored at will! No ifs an's or butts!

We can play good against the fairly good offensive teams and thats that......

Wanny has done well making us a fairly good team........

This team is very far away from being great!

that's been true of Shula's Fins after 1985 and JJ Fins and almost every other team in the NFL...

the D had a bad game period!

not to single out one player, but, i don't think i've seen thomas laying on the ground all by himself so much since he came into the league! :rolleyes:

i don't know if you watched the game!

but zach missed several tackles where he had the RB for a loss! i don't know if the whole team was tired from the flight accross country or SF was just that good! :confused:

Luckily I did not watch the game...

I've noticed this alot with that position......over playing........

I think this Saturday around 5 pm we can all sit back........watch the highlights of the Dolphins win and just enjoy the evening!!!

:)

Re: the D had a bad game period!

Originally posted by dolfan06
not to single out one player, but, i don't think i've seen thomas laying on the ground all by himself so much since he came into the league! :rolleyes:
You probably blocked it out of your mind for sanity reasons, but 62-7 - Zach was all over the field missing tackles. :(

Back
Top Bottom