heard a rumor from carolina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

heard a rumor from carolina

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
our 1st for their 1st 27th and 2nd 58 i believe..just a rumor right now...heard it from a espn message board..

That would not be bad since we could likely get Mangold but the #58th pick is kind of late in the 2nd. :rolleyes:

Roman529 said:
That would not be bad since we could likely get Mangold but the #58th pick is kind of late in the 2nd. :rolleyes:

But it's still a second rounder, lol, it's better than the nonexistant one we currently have.

I wouldn't mind Tye Hill or Donte Whitner if we drop that far back in round 1

its tough we pick 16th and they pick 27th and it actually works under the draft value chart...i would love to get a 2nd round pick...maybe this deal happens...who knows..

Wallace758 said:
its tough we pick 16th and they pick 27th and it actually works under the draft value chart...i would love to get a 2nd round pick...maybe this deal happens...who knows..

I'd actually prefer this deal to picking at 16 and not at all in round 2. If you think about it the CB position is pretty deep in this draft, and I should hope that is the position we are looking at at 16 since that seemed to give us the most problens last year, and now Madison is gone so that's another hole to fill. We can still get a great corner at 27, and for CHEAPER than if we sign one at 16, and I actually prefer a guy like Tye Hill over a guy like Jimmy Williams. We'd get a cheaper DB (assuming that's the way we go in round 1) AND a 2nd round pick out of this deal, if it were to happen

I am sure Nick will be working the phones to see if we can trade down and try to get 2 picks for our 1....I think it depends on who gets taken #1-#15. If a great player drops to us I think we take him...if not then trade down.

Agent51 said:
I'd actually prefer this deal to picking at 16 and not at all in round 2. If you think about it the CB position is pretty deep in this draft, and I should hope that is the position we are looking at at 16 since that seemed to give us the most problens last year, and now Madison is gone so that's another hole to fill. We can still get a great corner at 27, and for CHEAPER than if we sign one at 16, and I actually prefer a guy like Tye Hill over a guy like Jimmy Williams. We'd get a cheaper DB (assuming that's the way we go in round 1) AND a 2nd round pick out of this deal, if it were to happen

You gonna have to get up at 6 am to see the draft in Hawaii huh? :lol:

Roman529 said:
You gonna have to get up at 6 am to see the draft in Hawaii huh? :lol:

Yep, and it doesn't bother me one bit, lol. I took tonight off work just so I'd be nice and fresh for tomorrow, lol. If I had worked I probably wouldn't get home til draft time, lol. Club closes at 4am, then there's like an hour-ish to clean up and cash out, then I've got a 25-30minute drive home (20 if I speed, lol). I'd be up for the begining but probably fall asleep from exhaustion before Miami picks. I've gotta see the entire draft, from begining to end, it's a ritual.

Agent51 said:
Yep, and it doesn't bother me one bit, lol. I took tonight off work just so I'd be nice and fresh for tomorrow, lol. If I had worked I probably wouldn't get home til draft time, lol. Club closes at 4am, then there's like an hour-ish to clean up and cash out, then I've got a 25-30minute drive home (20 if I speed, lol). I'd be up for the begining but probably fall asleep from exhaustion before Miami picks. I've gotta see the entire draft, from begining to end, it's a ritual.

That's a true dolfan taking of work to support his team.

Back
Top Bottom