heard a rumor from carolina | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

heard a rumor from carolina

Roman529 said:
That would not be bad since we could likely get Mangold but the #58th pick is kind of late in the 2nd. :rolleyes:

dude MANGOLD IS NOT OUR TYPE OF C!!!!! why do pll keep bringing it up!!! he is a zone scheme C not ours!

SR 7 said:
dude MANGOLD IS NOT OUR TYPE OF C!!!!! why do pll keep bringing it up!!! he is a zone scheme C not ours!

You've got to be kidding me with this! :lol: :shakeno:

Scheme lineman..... Classic!

Trekbiz said:
You've got to be kidding me with this! :lol: :shakeno:

Scheme lineman..... Classic!

your laughing and shaking yoru head when you are wrong? how dumb does that make you look. he is NOT our type of CENTER. go ask ANY expert. he is the perfect C for the type of off line scheme the BRONCOS RUN! we dont run teh same type of line. Go ask boomer or anyoen taht has knowledge. He isn't our type of C but a ZONE center. we are NOT zone bro.

SR 7 said:
your laughing and shaking yoru head when you are wrong? how dumb does that make you look. he is NOT our type of CENTER. go ask ANY expert. he is the perfect C for the type of off line scheme the BRONCOS RUN! we dont run teh same type of line. Go ask boomer or anyoen taht has knowledge. He isn't our type of C but a ZONE center. we are NOT zone bro.

I'm sorry I didn't no we don run teh saym line

I''ll ask anyoen taht has the know.

Lineman aren't the same as QB's.
You can sit and talk all day about QB's and what schemes their talents may limit them to but not OL.

Mangold is rated by many as the top C prospect having the physical and mental tools to play well in ANY blocking scheme.

Got anything of substance to add?

Trekbiz said:
I'm sorry I didn't no we don run teh saym line

I''ll ask anyoen taht has the know.

Lineman aren't the same as QB's.
You can sit and talk all day about QB's and what schemes their talents may limit them to but not OL.

Mangold is rated by many as the top C prospect having the physical and mental tools to play well in ANY blocking scheme.

Got anything of substance to add?

i am not the one that came up with this whole he isn't our type of C. I learned from SO MANY ppl not myself. Ask booomer, I'm sure he can clarify this for us.

zodiak said:
Manny Lawson wont be around at 27
yea 27 and 58 are too alte if u ask me. the good OLB will be gone and Crom/j. williams and such will eb gone

SR 7 said:
i am not the one that came up with this whole he isn't our type of C. I learned from SO MANY ppl not myself. Ask booomer, I'm sure he can clarify this for us.
I've known Boomer for a long time and I seriously doubt that he ever said Nick Mangold would not work for our blocking scheme. He may have said that about Greg Eslinger however.

In the VIP today, he mentioned Nick as a possible pick for us. Here is Boomer quoted from his VIP mock draft in regards to Miami: "16. Miami - Manny Lawson - DE/OLB - NC State
I was VERY inclined to put Jimmy Williams or Demeco Ryans here. Dunno why. Just a feeling in my water. But the Saban quote about Taylor being a Hall of Famer has me. Cromartie has to be really close. And Mangold."

That pretty well squelches any idea that Boomer doesn't think Mangold is a good center choice for us.

MrClean said:
I've known Boomer for a long time and I seriously doubt that he ever said Nick Mangold would not work for our blocking scheme. He may have said that about Greg Eslinger however.

In the VIP today, he mentioned Nick as a possible pick for us. Here is Boomer quoted from his VIP mock draft in regards to Miami: "16. Miami - Manny Lawson - DE/OLB - NC State
I was VERY inclined to put Jimmy Williams or Demeco Ryans here. Dunno why. Just a feeling in my water. But the Saban quote about Taylor being a Hall of Famer has me. Cromartie has to be really close. And Mangold."

That pretty well squelches any idea that Boomer doesn't think Mangold is a good center choice for us.

oo i guess. thanks for the info

i really hope that we DON´T pick Mangold, with houck as our OL coach it would be a waste of a pick, IMO

MrClean said:

forgot about that. makes me want Lawson even more. i'm getting super excited about tomorrow. i just hope i get to see us pick, i've got tickets to see my favorite band tomorrow afternoon!

Agent51 said:
Simpson as in Ko? That would be a sweet set of picks too.
Yeah Ko.

Trade down.
1.Mangold
2.Simpson
3.Marshall
4.Jacobs
7s.BPA for the rest

:yes:

if we trade down i want Sinorice and Darnell Bing

Back
Top Bottom