Heath Evans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heath Evans

Saban4prez said:
I wasn't talking about this years game against the rams. I was talking about the game against the packers. and honestly. this year was his fault too. Last chance to win the game and he chose bobby engram instead of jerry rice. *sighs*

did you watch Jerry Rice drop balls in Seattle? Engram was the only reciever catching them.

did you watch Jerry Rice drop balls in Seattle? Engram was the only reciever catching them.

Games on the line, greatest WR to ever play the game is lined up next to bobby engram. I don't give a s*** about anything else, i know who im throwing to.

Saban4prez said:
Games on the line, greatest WR to ever play the game is lined up next to bobby engram. I don't give a s*** about anything else, i know who im throwing to.

greatest wide reciever years ago. He sucked as a seahawk

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Politics? More like he got shafted because he is not as good as Mack Strong.

He will forever been known as the guy in Seattle that said, "Seattle is a beautiful state."

Ha ha, Mack Strong, the only Athlete ever to come out of my highschool. :)

Is there a more annoying term out there then "west coast offense?" Does anybody actually know what they are talking about when they say it? I have seen b@st@rdized versions of it being called the WCO, but in reality those offenses aren't even close.

"WCO" tight up there with "reverse rascism" in the pet peeve department.

Rant over....

Is there a more annoying term out there then "west coast offense?" Does anybody actually know what they are talking about when they say it? I have seen *******ized versions of it being called the WCO, but in reality those offenses aren't even close.

"WCO" tight up there with "reverse rascism" in the pet peeve department.

Rant over....

You are right. Personally im glad to hear Mike Nolan is going to be implamenting the WCO, because that's were it started. right there in San Fran. But really, No one will ever run it as well as Montana. And its the reason montana is considered the best ever.

Saban4prez said:
You are right. Personally im glad to hear Mike Nolan is going to be implamenting the WCO, because that's were it started. right there in San Fran. But really, No one will ever run it as well as Montana. And its the reason montana is considered the best ever.

from the stories I have heard it started in San Diego with Fouts in company. Walsh just took those ideas and perfected it.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Politics? More like he got shafted because he is not as good as Mack Strong.

He will forever been known as the guy in Seattle that said, "Seattle is a beautiful state."

Yeah politics. Mack has been there since 94 and he is closer to Holmgren. You dont know Holmgren so it easy for you to say that. Holmgren will sit a better athlete because of his personal preference for another.

Back
Top Bottom