Heh, what if Miami moved? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heh, what if Miami moved?

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
I see they're trying to being L.A back into the mix of football.

I know there is no chance the Dolphins are going to L.A, but how would you take it if the Dolphins did pick up the team and move?

I'd be pissed to all hell IMO.
Seeing as I can drive to the stadium now.

I don't think it would be possible to see a different city other then Miami in front of our name, heh.

While it would be awesome for me (only a 5 hour drive) I wouldn't feel the same about the team. I love them right where they are, and I don't know how it would affect my fanship (is that a word? lol).

way beyond a concept I can deal with :wall:

but they'd have to change to fight song since LA or Los Angelos does not have the right # of syllables to song good with the current lame arse lyrics :goof:

I wouldn't care if they played in Billings Montana...

Once a fan, always a fan...

That's what the dish is for...

:m83: You should be shot for even suggesting something like that!

Ask Baltimore fans what they think of the Colts...

As soon as another team moved into Miami, the former Miami Dolphins would be public enemy number one.

Originally posted by T-ROCK
I wouldn't care if they played in Billings Montana...

Once a fan, always a fan...

That's what the dish is for...

Yeah well, how about this scenario......

The team moves to LA and the name is changed to...hmm....the "crips".

Two years down the line, we get another team in Miami, much like what happened to Cleveland. Now what? Which team would you root for?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I see they're trying to being L.A back into the mix of football.

I know there is no chance the Dolphins are going to L.A, but how would you take it if the Dolphins did pick up the team and move?

I'd be pissed to all hell IMO.
Seeing as I can drive to the stadium now.

I don't think it would be possible to see a different city other then Miami in front of our name, heh.

I wouldn't care, as long as they move to Orlando! :D

Seriuosly if they did move it wouldn't change how I feel about them. If they were to like change the name or something, my opinion may change.

Oliver...

If they move to Pensacola, that would be fine. Even Tallahassee would be okay with me. Other than that, no way.

This one's easy. If they move the Miami Dolphins to some other city, I'd feel its my responsibility to completely renounce my fanship of that franchise.

Sorry but I'm not helping the owners facilitate a move like that by allowing them to keep me and a good portion of their former fan base, while moving into a new market and trying to occupy a new fan base.

The Miami Dolphins would be dead to me. I'd probably follow the Bucs or something just to keep me busy, and then I'd switch back to Miami if another team was moved down there.

Back
Top Bottom