Hello from Houston | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from Houston

You're like the 3rd person thats made that "just ask the Cowboys" comment after discussing the opener.:confused: I gotta say they don't compare at all, the Dolphins are not the Cowboys by any meens.
But good luck this year, good to see loyal fans support their team, and I'm glad Houston is back in the NFL.

I agree, the Dolphins are not the Cowboys...I think it's just a reference to the fact that they thought they would kill us 100-0 and then got embarassed on national television by a first year expansion team in it's first ever game. I was there by the way, nothing can come as close to the feeling of winning the Super Bowl as that did. Of coarse I've never had the feeling of winning a Super Bowl, but I can't imagine it being much sweeter than that.

It's not so much as saying Miami=Dallas as it is just another chance to take a jab at Cowboy fans.

I saw the Texans Cowboys game and I gotta say it was great watching the Texans wipe the over confident, smug grin off of Jerry jones face, I remember when they showed Jones and McNair holding the Goveners trophy together and that look of "It's already mine" look Jones had on his face, I laughed mt a$$ off. :roflmao:

Hello Phins fans. First I would like to say thank you to Muck for the invite.

So far the Phins fans are great and I didn't expect any less, I have always rooted for the Phins to go to the superbowl after the Oilers bolted out of town. But now we are on again the Phins moved back to the #2 spot. I hope we have a good game sunday and without injuries, after all that's what we paid to see. Good luck the rest of the season and may the good team win. This sunday I hope the Texans win.:tongue:

Texans 20
Phins 17

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, everyone here is welcome on our boards...The board with the most traffic is the one on the official website, another one is texanstalk.com

If you get a chance the best fan site (heck the best site period) is http://www.houstonprofootball.com they have a nice message board of intellegent football talk.

Back
Top Bottom