Hello?...Hold on....Hey Rick its the Jills...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello?...Hold on....Hey Rick its the Jills......

pgsmelt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tom Donuthole wants to know if we'd take Travis Henry off their hands for Fiedler.....seems with JP and Travis Brown down....theres nobody behind Bledsoe......

Hey! Look at me. I'm over here!!!

:(

CirclingWagons said:
somebody give this thread the needle...put the poor thing down

Naw..... I say we celebrate it as some of the best useless crap that has been poured on the board lately.

:party:

Don't worry CW Alex VAnPelt is onthe way! Honestly he wasn't a bad back-up! Solid but not special like D. Huard.

Hey Circle, that really suks for you guys. Hate to see anybody have that many injuries. Hope Brown isnt as hurts as it appears. Milloy is tough, hell be back. Losman, he is young hell rebound.

rickeyrunsover said:
Hey Circle, that really suks for you guys. Hate to see anybody have that many injuries. Hope Brown isnt as hurts as it appears. Milloy is tough, hell be back. Losman, he is young hell rebound.
it's all good man...we're not going to win it anyways. Hate to be so blunt and spoil the season, but how can any rational person think either of these teams have a shot at it this year...yeah, yeah, yeah, "any given sunday"..well these teams are gonna have to string a boatload of AGS's together to even think about it. Only hope is for the playoffs, beyond that i have no delusions of grandeur

pgsmelt said:
Tom Donuthole wants to know if we'd take Travis Henry off their hands for Fiedler.....seems with JP and Travis Brown down....theres nobody behind Bledsoe......

Yeah and Bledsoe has only missed significant time once in his entire career. I'm sure the Bills aren't worried.

CirclingWagons said:
it's all good man...we're not going to win it anyways. Hate to be so blunt and spoil the season, but how can any rational person think either of these teams have a shot at it this year...yeah, yeah, yeah, "any given sunday"..well these teams are gonna have to string a boatload of AGS's together to even think about it. Only hope is for the playoffs, beyond that i have no delusions of grandeur

Sorry. Don't include us in the realistic evaluation of your own team. I believe we've got a legitmate chance to make the playoffs. Bills? No.

CirclingWagons said:
I think both teams have a realistic shot at playoffs, and slight ones at making some sort of run if they get there...

Back
Top Bottom