Hello?...Hold on....Hey Rick its the Jills...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello?...Hold on....Hey Rick its the Jills......

Agua said:
Sorry. Don't include us in the realistic evaluation of your own team. I believe we've got a legitmate chance to make the playoffs. Bills? No.
Your team is screwed, homer. You have 2 receivers and a TE on Offense...and that's it...other 8 positions are either glaringly weak and/or mediocre at best. You lost your top sacker last year, Your LB corps is another year older(and absolutely zero depth), and a big liability in coverage...and dont get me started on your coaching staff. I said playoffs might be a possibility for both teams...The realistic part is neither are sniffing a superbowl...only a blind homer could argue otherwise. Yes, teams come out of nowhere every year and surprise people...but those teams all had one thing in common: good coaching...you lose again. Face it sunshiner, maybe(big maybe) dolphins or Bills will sneak into the playoffs, not likely though, and absolutely zero shot at the superbowl. Just be a realist...

Our D alone will keep us in most games. Bills' D was pretty good last year, but there's no question even OUR crummy O is better than Buff's. Of course, an injury to statue could be a positive things for you guys.

Agua said:
Our D alone will keep us in most games. Bills' D was pretty good last year, but there's no question even OUR crummy O is better than Buff's. Of course, an injury to statue could be a positive things for you guys.
umm, how do you know your O is better than ours this year?...dude, put down your crystal ball and tune in 9/12...when it matters

even though this thread was a joke, that would be a horrible move. Say Feeley gets injured and goes down, then we have absolutely NO hope. Sage cannot carry this team. I'd rather be deep at mediocre running backs than thin at mediocre quarterbacks!

CirclingWagons said:
Your team is screwed, homer. You have 2 receivers and a TE on Offense...and that's it...other 8 positions are either glaringly weak and/or mediocre at best.

Didn't you tell someone else in this thread to put down the crystal ball? You've got no idea how the Fins will perform. Same with the Bills. Their offense sucked last year and they made one change. I know, it was all the coaches fault....riiight.....

CirclingWagons said:
You lost your top sacker last year, Your LB corps is another year older(and absolutely zero depth), and a big liability in coverage...

Aren't the players aging on all teams? Zero depth? How do you know how the backups will play?

CirclingWagons said:
and dont get me started on your coaching staff.

Why don't you Bills fans get the F off the Fins coaching staff? The defense has been solid and three of the offensive assistants are well known and respected. The OC is new, but just a few years ago your HC was a TE coach as well.

CirclingWagons said:
I said playoffs might be a possibility for both teams...The realistic part is neither are sniffing a superbowl...only a blind homer could argue otherwise. Yes, teams come out of nowhere every year and surprise people...but those teams all had one thing in common: good coaching...you lose again. Face it sunshiner, maybe(big maybe) dolphins or Bills will sneak into the playoffs, not likely though, and absolutely zero shot at the superbowl. Just be a realist...

Did you predict Carolina last year? How about NE in 2001? Baltimore when they won?

A blind homer would say it is likely that the Bills or Fins have a SB shot. A fan of the NFL would realize that there are surprise teams every single year.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Didn't you tell someone else in this thread to put down the crystal ball? You've got no idea how the Fins will perform. Same with the Bills. Their offense sucked last year and they made one change. I know, it was all the coaches fault....riiight.....

Aren't the players aging on all teams? Zero depth? How do you know how the backups will play?

Why don't you Bills fans get the F off the Fins coaching staff? The defense has been solid and three of the offensive assistants are well known and respected. The OC is new, but just a few years ago your HC was a TE coach as well.

Did you predict Carolina last year? How about NE in 2001? Baltimore when they won?

A blind homer would say it is likely that the Bills or Fins have a SB shot. A fan of the NFL would realize that there are surprise teams every single year.
those teams ALL HAD GOOD COACHING..christ almighty.......

it must suck when you make a thread and it becomes a FREEEEE POOOOOST!!!!!

I honestly dont think Buffalo or Miami will make the play-offs. The Pats will lock the division and the Jets will take a spot.

CirclingWagons said:
it's all good man...we're not going to win it anyways. Hate to be so blunt and spoil the season, but how can any rational person think either of these teams have a shot at it this year...yeah, yeah, yeah, "any given sunday"..well these teams are gonna have to string a boatload of AGS's together to even think about it. Only hope is for the playoffs, beyond that i have no delusions of grandeur
Me against my brother (in this case that would be the Bills) and my brother and I against you! We fight each other but we should help each other against the league.

If your down and out I have two options. First I could kick you while your down and laugh and enjoy my temporary advantage until the day comes when you have the advantage and kick me while I'm down. Well, actually you Bills fans on this Forum were doing that a couple weeks ago so, I actually still owe you one from that. But I am an old dog. Not a weak dog just wise. So, try out my second option. That is to trade you probably one of the best veteran backup QBs in the league (who are at a premium) in exchange for Henry who is only better for you as trade material because he is temporarily injured. There is no limit to my mercy. I may even throw in a draft pick allbeit not a very good one. I know, I know, I am very merciful you don't have to keep kissing my feet.

Good luck shoveling snow this winter! However, I do know that if your football team wins it will be the only consolation. How do you like them apples?

pgsmelt said:
Tom Donahue wants to know if we'd take Travis Henry off their hands for Fiedler.....seems with JP and Travis Brown down....theres nobody behind Bledsoe......
If we trade Jay then WE will have no one behind AJ

Second and goal. Hand off to Minor. Stuffed. Third and goal. Hand off to Minor. Stuffed. Fourth and goal. Feeley QB sneak. TD.

We don't have anyone playing behind Feeley now. That is where the RB stands, behind the QB.

Nope..I disagree..we should ask for Henry, Spikes, Milloy, and Jennings for Fiedler and a 6th round pick........

DrewOldSchool said:
Good luck shoveling snow this winter! However, I do know that if your football team wins it will be the only consolation. How do you like them apples?
:shakeno:

Good luck rebuilding from your next hurricane.

CirclingWagons said:
those teams ALL HAD GOOD COACHING..christ almighty.......

Hey rocket scientist. Here are Bill Belichick's career numbers leading up to the SB season:

1991 Cleveland Browns 6-10 3rd -- AFC Central --
1992 Cleveland Browns 7-9 3rd -- AFC Central --
1993 Cleveland Browns 7-9 3rd -- AFC Central --
1994 Cleveland Browns 11-5 2nd -- AFC Central 1-1 Lost Divisional Playoffs
1995 Cleveland Browns 5-11 4th -- AFC Central --
2000 New England Patriots 5-11 5th -- AFC East --
2001 New England Patriots 11-5 1st -- AFC East 3-0 Won Superbowl

He had one winning season and FIVE LOSING SEASONS. Nobody predicted that he could take NE to the SB.

Each season is another chance. Many, many things go into a season that ends in a SB victory. I refuse to believe that Belichick suddenly figured out how to coach in 2001. All you clowns that want to simplify it down to just coaching are clueless.

I also refuse to believe that someone is a good enough coach to average 10 wins per year but be "clueless" and unable to lead a team to the SB.

Miami beat NE in 2001 and should have beat them last year. Why is it impossible to beat them in the playoffs?

They also beat the Raiders in 2002, the Ravens in 2000, Tenn in 1999, and Denver in 1998.

I don't accept the argument that they can they beat SB teams in the regular season and have no chance to go all the way.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Hey rocket scientist. Here are Bill Belichick's career numbers leading up to the SB season:

1991 Cleveland Browns 6-10 3rd -- AFC Central --
1992 Cleveland Browns 7-9 3rd -- AFC Central --
1993 Cleveland Browns 7-9 3rd -- AFC Central --
1994 Cleveland Browns 11-5 2nd -- AFC Central 1-1 Lost Divisional Playoffs
1995 Cleveland Browns 5-11 4th -- AFC Central --
2000 New England Patriots 5-11 5th -- AFC East --
2001 New England Patriots 11-5 1st -- AFC East 3-0 Won Superbowl

He had one winning season and FIVE LOSING SEASONS. Nobody predicted that he could take NE to the SB.

Each season is another chance. Many, many things go into a season that ends in a SB victory. I refuse to believe that Belichick suddenly figured out how to coach in 2001. All you clowns that want to simplify it down to just coaching are clueless.

I also refuse to believe that someone is a good enough coach to average 10 wins per year but be "clueless" and unable to lead a team to the SB.

Miami beat NE in 2001 and should have beat them last year. Why is it impossible to beat them in the playoffs?

They also beat the Raiders in 2002, the Ravens in 2000, Tenn in 1999, and Denver in 1998.

I don't accept the argument that they can they beat SB teams in the regular season and have no chance to go all the way.
It's all in who the HC surrounds himself with. Gregg Williams surrounded himself with an inexperienced staff and it got him nowhere. Belichick has Crennel and Weis, I think if he loses one of them that he gets exposed. Parcells hasnt won a Super Bowl without Belichick. Holmgrens Packers had Mooch, Gruden, Jauron, Mornihweg and Andy Reid. Look where that got them (Back to back SB), and look how far Holmgren has gotten without them.

Back
Top Bottom