Help From the locals about Tailgaiting for this Sundays game - Thank you!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help From the locals about Tailgaiting for this Sundays game - Thank you!!

akanapo

Scout Team
Reaction score
Coming down for the game this Sunday and trying to buy parking spots to tailgate with a few friends - on the stadium site most options aren't available (imagine already sold) and I can't tell where we are allowed to tailgate or even if I need to buy in advance .....

Any help would be appreciated as we are bringing food bbq tent etc..... to watch the Giants go down!!!

Coming down for the game this Sunday and trying to buy parking spots to tailgate with a few friends - on the stadium site most options aren't available (imagine already sold) and I can't tell where we are allowed to tailgate or even if I need to buy in advance .....

Any help would be appreciated as we are bringing food bbq tent etc..... to watch the Giants go down!!!
Hi. What's the question? You bought tickets but you can't buy parking? It was unavailable when you bought the tickets? Yeah, you need to buy your parking passes with the tickets. Some parking might be able to bought on the way in but I don't know as I always have my pass when I used to go to games.

@Kdawg954 KD, do you know how to help?

I never buy parking beforehand and always find a spot in the cash lot. Plenty of tailgating going on there. Its a walk to the stadium crossing the main road, but there's a bridge there and it isn't too bad. I haven't been to a game since that dreadful 2 point conversion against the Redskins (2019?), so it may have changed since then.

I’m in the Yellow parking lot for the Carolina game and am also wondering if some Finheaven guys have tailgates that they go to. Would love to meet some guys in person.

Hi. What's the question? You bought tickets but you can't buy parking? It was unavailable when you bought the tickets? Yeah, you need to buy your parking passes with the tickets. Some parking might be able to bought on the way in but I don't know as I always have my pass when I used to go to games.

@Kdawg954 KD, do you know how to help?
correct - i guess from what i see we can just buy and tailgate in the cash lot without issue ..... when we drive to stadium

correct - i guess from what i see we can just buy and tailgate in the cash lot without issue ..... when we drive to stadium
If you can park, you can tailgate. The cash lots are a hike now, but still plenty of tailgating going on.

Why not Uber in and Taxi out.
That’s my plan….

Guys, am I missing something?
Hope Uber leaving is better now that it was when I went. We spent hours trying to leave surrounded by bills fans...... who had just beat us.

The average season ticket holder has a Yellow pass, that is the most common pass to be close to the stadium. When season ticket holders sell tickets, they often include a Yellow pass which is a nice perk. Solid tailgating happens in Yellow. Those lots typically only require you to cross the street to get in to the orange lot area. Orange Lot is where the high visibility tailgating happens. You'll see a lot of the more popular Twitter Dolfans there and its pretty live with music. Those lots get passed down from generation to generation for longtime season ticket holders. Waiting list is years to get one. There is no assigned parking for yellow or orange (although if you are foreign to Orange lot, long timers will tell you if you are posted in a spot of somebody that's a long timer (unlikely because they get their when the gates open usually).

Resale pricing for Yellow this game seems to be running between $100 to $200, and Orange Lot seems to be running $200+.

Dolphins sell offsite parking for $25 in advance. They claim there is no tailgating but trust me, people tailgate there all the time. Its not nearly as nice because its designed to jam pack cars in there and its a good 20 minute walk to get to the front of the stadium.

What I did last year for the Xmas day game was do a Twitter Meetup with a guy selling an orange pass. $100 bucks, no brainer really. But I did have a cheaper Yellow pass I purchased just in case and resold that as soon as I got the orange. Then a group of like 14 of us just met up at my SUV. Some parked offsite, some ubered, we just needed one primary spot in a prime area. There was plenty of room.

So maybe consider that option.

Back
Top Bottom