Help Me Think Of A Good Poster Idea!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help Me Think Of A Good Poster Idea!!!

My friend I should do a poster of Ricky shooting a load on Warren Sapp...which is a symbolic representation of whats gonna happen in the game anyway.

Remember this is america and ESPN they'll want something politically corret and obviusly not derogatory towards them...things such as piss on espn probably won't be shown..
I agree that the hot topic will be R.W(biggest acquisition) and Warren Sapp(we all know what he said about perry and strahan)so you should probably find something with that..How bout Warren VS Ricky = The Dreaded One VS The Dreadlocked One or
I'm ready for some SMASH(ricky)MOUTH(warren) football folks!

E specially Good Team
S erving up BUC's and Saints
P hins 4 day 2 Games
Courtesy of this
N etwork

I'm thinking the "2 games 4 nights" board would get you the most run. I'd give that one a shot. :biggrin:

OK CK, man you're hard to please..I wish you were one of the coaches on the OL.

If Ever a doubt,
Then Seek, you're never without
The Phins #9 #34 #99 #84 #54 #31
Warren Sapps mouth Negators.

BTW I really also like the "Smash" (ricky) "Mouth" (sapp) football connection there I just wish I could think of a specific way to tie in "smashmouth football" with the "smash" being connected to Ricky and the "mouth" being connected to sapp

I'm thinking along these lines.

Headline: SMASH MOUTH[/b
Underneath a picture of Ricky Williams stiff-arming a picture of Warren Sapp who is underneath "mouth"
Underneath the pictures "FOOTBALL"

And then "TWO GAMES IN FOUR DAYS...COURTESY OF ESPN"

Sorry ckparrot, I've been thinking but can't come up with anything good. I like SGT dolphins idea best.

Not sure if people remember this but, years back (I would say 15 years) Monday night football was in Tampa. They were showing the crowd and someone had a "Howard Cossell" sign. They made a comment about how Howard had many fans in Tampa. As soon as they made said comment, they went back to the person with the sign who realized they were filming and had another part of the sign that was hidden (Poster paper was folded in half) from the camera.

The whole sign said "Howard Cossell sucks" they all started laughing in the booth and quickly went back to the field.

I suggest trying that, not original but rather funny.

FYI, I always liked howard.

Back
Top Bottom