Help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
Im not able to add any smileys or make my text bold or anything.. the visual objects are their but when i go to click on it nothing happens.

IronChef said:
Im not able to add any smileys or make my text bold or anything.. the visual objects are their but when i go to click on it nothing happens.

Must be you PC because it's working fine for me :dolphins: :koolbang:

IronChef said:
I think you should have posted this in the Questions and Suggestions forum. I am not sure, but I think you may have some settings on your PC that you will need to change. Try running Java on your browser, or use a different browser like Internet Explorer if you have it.

The New Guy said:
I think you should have posted this in the Questions and Suggestions forum. I am not sure, but I think you may have some settings on your PC that you will need to change. Try running Java on your browser, or use a different browser like Internet Explorer if you have it.
it works fine with my internet explorer, but not AOL.. does anyone know why that is???

The New Guy said:

That Dr. Pepper Bottle you have in your Avatar. I have a two of those that my dad gave me. one full, one empty. i wonder if it's worth anything?:dolphins:

I believe it has to do with JavaScript. I think that your AOL browser probably is not running Java, and your Internet Explorer browser is.

The New Guy said:
I believe it has to do with JavaScript. I think that your AOL browser probably is not running Java, and your Internet Explorer browser is.
is their any way i can get my AOL to run JAVA?

IronChef said:
forgive my ignorance but what is opera and firefox?

They are browsers just like Internet Explorer. The IE browser that is bundled with AOL simply sucks. It seems to block access to some material that would otherwise be accessible with another browser.

IronChef said:
is their any way i can get my AOL to run JAVA?
I am not very familiar with the AOL browser, but I am sure that you can enable Java on it. Look up at the top of the browser for tools. Click on it and there should be a place to enable Java. Like I said before I am not very familiar with the AOL browser so your browser may be a lot different than mine. Hopefully someone who is using an AOL browser will see this thread and let you know exactly how to do it.

KingCrowder said:
That Dr. Pepper Bottle you have in your Avatar. I have a two of those that my dad gave me. one full, one empty. i wonder if it's worth anything?:dolphins:
Cool! I also have two of them that my dad gave me and they are full as well. I have seen a few of them on Ebay go from $30.00 to $50.00, and some empty ones go as low as $5.00. Not to bad considering that they cost about $0.20 when my dad bought them.

SleepWithDaFish said:
AOL......thats your problem. Use Opera or Firefox.

Firefox is the ONLY way to use the internet. I can't name 5 times in 2 years I've used another browser. I'd uninstall IE if my girlfriend did'nt insist on using it.

Jesus people you don't need f'ing java to view an animated GIF.

In fact you don't need Java at all for this site (Maybe for chat, never used it though)

The problem is the AOL browser. Why? Because AOL s'cks big time that is why.

There should be a restriction on replying to threads in this forum. i.e. Post count > 1000 or something. :nono:

Just because the Bills hired Dick Jauron is no reason to be grumpy to people. You may not need Java to view an animated Gif, but I do believe you need to be running JavaScript on this site to be able to use the Smiley icons. I said Java before, but I meant JavaScript. If you want to place restrictions on who can reply in this thread then maybe you should try and help the guy out and give a better answer than “ Because AOL s'cks big time that is why.†You can have 10000 posts, but that does not mean you are better equipped to answer anybody’s questions. I am sure one of the Mods will see this thread and will be able to tell you for sure what the problem is IronChef.

Back
Top Bottom