Herald reporting leaked logo confirmed | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herald reporting leaked logo confirmed

Nublar, for what it's worth I can say that multiple people within the Dolphins Org, not just Mike Dee, were told to start denying the logo when it was initially leaked.

I have to think that started from the top.

Why don't we go sue Nick Saban for lying when he said he wouldn't leave the Miami Dolphins. I can't stand this thread anymore. See ya

I am not stretching anything, the whole thing started when Digital called him a liar and posted the video link as his proof. Yet that video happened BEFORE the leak. I just think when the term "liar" is used that people should be able to back it up.

Actually, I think you mean when you misunderstood that both leaks were part of then same intellectual property Nublar.

Just because you don't know the law, don't also misapply the facts to try to make me look incorrect or somehow to blame for your conclusions.

What's funny about the bolded comment is that you and your friends sit around comparing logos. :d-day:

Exactly.

I'm straight, and I can tell you for certain one of the topics my buddies and I talk about is NOT team logos.

I'm pretty much on the... "Don't love it, don't hate it" side. There's only do mean you can
make a dolphin in a logo without it being cartoonish and dopey like the Bucs or Pats.

It's a ****ing DOLPHIN for pete's sake.

I think I mentioned this already, but I've seen a couple of places where writers opined that this was because the NFL is pressuring Miami to unveil the new logo on draft day.

But then, that wouldn't explain why they wanted to unveil it on the 18th originally...

I would think Nike would be pushing this as well.

I've heard ppl on the radio today saying out right the Dolphins are only doing this to generate more money for the Dolphins. Unless I'm incorrect, the NFL splits up the profits from gear equally, correct?

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Okay, it's been established, the new logo looks like garbage and Mike Dee lied. Just more stupidity from our team. What else is new?

ROFL, you actually expected him to say, yup that's it?

Amazing.

Okay, it's been established, the new logo looks like garbage and Mike Dee lied. Just more stupidity from our team. What else is new?

The only thing established is your opinion

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

If you were not already convinced, here you go:

https://twitter.com/chrisperk/status/316970572062007297

He denied every logo leak but the latest one.

So out of all the ones we have seen, which logo is the logo?

Back
Top Bottom