Herbert Chokes Again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herbert Chokes Again

That is a bit unkind to Herbie. He didn't choke for a second when signing his 5 year $262.5M contract ($218M fully guaranteed) with the Chargers.
BTW - we may have to spend that sort of money for Tua's contract although there may be a slight discount because he doesn't have the lofty height of Herbie to see over the O-line.

Last edited:
I have been saying since the 2000 draft that the Dolphins made the right pick when they selected Tua instead of Herbert. Herbert and his ability to choke, along with the elite QB play of Tua clearly shows I was right and so was Grier.

I have been saying since the 2000 draft that the Dolphins made the right pick when they selected Tua instead of Herbert. Herbert and his ability to choke, along with the elite QB play of Tua clearly shows I was right and so was Grier.
That's some kind of Nostradamus level **** you got goin' there.

That's some kind of Nostradamus level **** you got goin' there.
Nah, just saw them both play at the college level, where Tua was clearly the better QB. It was only his hip injury that made drafting Herbert instead of Tua even a possibility as far as I am concerned.

I tuned in late for this game. Holy crap, how many Cowboy fans were in L.A tonight?
Yeah Herbert does it again lol. So glad we have Tua!
Some fan bases are noted for traveling well. I have been told that when picking college bowl teams this is taken into account.
It does make sense to me, more fans means more hotels, meals, concessions, etc.

that feels true...

Some fan bases are noted for traveling well. I have been told that when picking college bowl teams this is taken into account.
It does make sense to me, more fans means more hotels, meals, concessions, etc.
The Dolphin crowd at the Chargers game earlier in the season were just as loud as the Cowboy fans tonight.

The Chargers and Rams both have to deal with many fans of the opponent each week. They just donā€™t have a lot of their own fans in the LA area.

The Dolphin crowd at the Chargers game earlier in the season were just as loud as the Cowboy fans tonight.

The Chargers and Rams both have to deal with many fans of the opponent each week. They just donā€™t have a lot of their own fans in the LA area.
And the Rams have recently won a damn Super Bowl lol...Californians....

Back
Top Bottom