Here Are Potential Replacements For Tannehill While Dolphins Await Qb Of The Future | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here Are Potential Replacements For Tannehill While Dolphins Await Qb Of The Future

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
images

Finding a great quarterback? There are fewer things more difficult to do in sports if you’re a personnel man.

But finding a mediocre one? Now that’s something the Dolphins have mastered throughout this century.

And they’ll have a choice of a couple dozen of them this offseason as they determine who will compete to guide this offense through a bridge season when the priority will be player development and embarking on a rebuilding program.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article225307105.html

I think we'll get a Rook or get somebody that's not too bad. I really don't think we're going to roll with garbage

Last edited:
Of that mostly junk heap, I'd draft Greer if he lasts til the 3rd, try to sign McCarron and then have them fight it out with Fales and Falk providing Fales gets resigned. Lots of junk.. if we want in on the Tua sweepstakes, excavate Curtis Painter instead of these half-azzed FA signings.

Will be Pretty depressing if Rudock and Falk are our only 2 QBs going into next year

They can say they are not tanking but with that list of qb , they are tanking. Even with the supposedly better coaching this year that qb list will get you a top 5 pick. I hope they know what they are doing.

I actually like the idea if McCarron becomes available. It doesn't give the illusion of a super tank, which I dont like anyways.

Last edited:
2020 can’t get here fast enough, as far as the QB position.

A player like Wake would have zero reason to stay, unless he really really just wants to retire a Dolphin.

A lot of quarterbacks on that list should get Miami 5 wins or less.

I would be interested in Garrett Gilbert from Orlando Apollo’s, he’s had a strong season in AAF and backed up Cam Newton for a few years. Would be cool to see the first player make the jump, plus he definitely wouldn’t be good enough to win us a ton of games.

I think that maybe we have an each way bet on QB by signing a veteran and also picking one in the Draft. I like Teddy Bridgewater or Tyrod Taylor as the experienced veteran and Daniel Jones from Duke as the rookie.

I like Grier as well he throw for 50 td last yr. he should at leased be able throw 30 tds in pros.

Back
Top Bottom