Here are some details on our new players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here are some details on our new players

We've said all along that the team would have to bargain hunt this offseason... but I don't think any of us expected this level of return.

I had expected more Nixon and Mack level of players... fringe prospects, and we're getting a much higher quality than anyone suspected.

If we can draft a couple of big men for the lines... and find guys who are ready quickly, we're looking really good here.

We've said all along that the team would have to bargain hunt this offseason... but I don't think any of us expected this level of return.

I had expected more Nixon and Mack level of players... fringe prospects, and we're getting a much higher quality than anyone suspected.

If we can draft a couple of big men for the lines... and find guys who are ready quickly, we're looking really good here.
I think this shows just how well this team is viewed around the league. Jonnu Smith mentioned that seeing the team on Hard Knocks as well as the players and coaches on the team, specifically Tua, were reasons he took a bit less to come here. It seems other players see the same thing, and this is a great sign of what's being built here.

I think this shows just how well this team is viewed around the league. Jonnu Smith mentioned that seeing the team on Hard Knocks as well as the players and coaches on the team, specifically Tua, were reasons he took a bit less to come here. It seems other players see the same thing, and this is a great sign of what's being built here.
players around the NFL really like McDaniel....I think he's the biggest draw for players wanting to come here

Exactly, this is what makes this so special, we did expect bargain hunting, but to get such impact players that add something to the team at better then a reasonable price...Amazing so far.

Smartly (W/ a little luck) go inside O-Line and D-Line early, and Miami might not have downgraded much if at all after losing so much talent.

Never thought I would say this, but with a few smart picks, Miami actually might become a better team this coming year.

Good observation......also, good to be well thought of around the league

I really like what we’ve done overall after losing some good talent. No longer in cap hell either. Not sure how it’s gonna translate on the field yet but at least we have some flexibility moving forward either way
Yup! Looks like almost $60M currently in room for next year as well....

Back
Top Bottom