Here are the updated picks we have in 2023,24 and 25 after the trades we've made | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here are the updated picks we have in 2023,24 and 25 after the trades we've made

Unless a great fit at a position of need is there in R 2 I would want to trade back to try to add some mid round picks.

They are going to need more young, cheap players to balance the roster.
I'm think if Kincaid TE-Utah is there we should consider taking him in the 2nd round providing Gesicki is gone.

I like Kincaid quite a bit and right now he looks like he could be available mid R 2.

He is a much better fit for the Fins Offense at TE as he is solid in all areas.

Thanks, Danny.

Any idea on what comp pick ( round) Gesicki would project?

Same goes for AVG? Needham? would be nice to play the comp game and pick up a couple more for 2024.

Thanks Danny. I really think Miami may trade back, gather extra 3rd and 4th round picks and load up on defence. Mind you, they may well trade a couple of players for extras, and Grier is good at working the phones.

I have our biggest needs going into the draft as CB, OL, TE, and LB. Unfortunate not having a 1st but we could probably get a top-5 prospect at LB or TE at the end of the 2nd.

However, I’m a bigger fan of filling needs, especially at non-premium positions, through FA and using the draft to get guys at premium positions on a rookie deal. I think CB needs to be the first pick but my dream is to pick up an OL with some versatility who can step in at guard his rookie year and then eventually replace Armstead when he breaks down

It does not look like too strong of a TE class in terms of someone being there in the mid 50's for Miami.

Dalton Kincaid will likely be gone before then.

LB is usually a value pick in the mid 2 and beyond so there should be options for Miami there.

And OL can be found all over if you scout well, so maybe Miami has improved in that area with the new coaching staff being very OL-centric.

With some guys returning from injury CB might not be as big a need as it seems right now but there are financial(Jones) and contract(Needham) decisions to be made sooner than later.

Not sure what the board will look like at CB when the Fins are on the clock but i would not count on a CB being there.

Last edited:
Oh, there will be multiple corners available when we pick in the second. Cornerback is very deep this year.

I hope you are right.

I would like to see them add a guy who will eventually be a starting outside CB as X and Jones are getting older and more expensive.

Maybe Kohou will be that guy and we might be saying the same thing about Trill Williams had he not gone down in pre season.

I like Steven Gilmore from Marshall, good genes.

Garrett Williams might slip due to his ACL injury but you would gambling on an injured player.

Wii guys like Eli Ricks(Bama), Devon Witherspoon(Illinois), Kris Abrams-Draine(MO)make it to the Fins pick?

It is hard to say right now and we will have a much better idea as the Draft gets closer.

Hell, we were able to project Tindall in the ballpark for Miami and he was actually the pick in late R3.

Back
Top Bottom