Here comes the mossman, callin, callin... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here comes the mossman, callin, callin...

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've been saying it guys, mort just reported it again. We HAVE got to get this deal done. Does anyone think that we are asking for madison to take a bigger paycut than he is willing because the VIkes gave us a number that would be suitable for them to take madison at? Just a thought.

either way we have to get the moss deal done, we would still have plenty of money as the deal would not hurt us badly financially at all so we can go for jeno james and woody or tait. there are only 7 teams with more money than us to spend.

It really does appear the vikes contacted us, and the vikes are pursuing the deal. we may have the upper hand and should be able to get it done without chambers if the cards are played right.

feeley/fiedler
ricky
konrad
wade smith
damian woody(if mariucci lets him go)
mckinney
jeno james
Tait if we don't get woody, if we do get woody then maybe meadows on the cheap, or take a shot at claridge

Moss,Chambers, Thompson, Tolver
McMichael, Lee

offer one of the CBs we brought in a contract to replace madison (bryant/howard/webster) downgrade but not terrible

williams, bowens, grigsby to replace ogun would be suitable.

oh it's gonna happen, it's gotta happen
:cpatch: :dance: :cpatch:

I highly doubt this will happen, but I would be incredibly happy if it did.

^ESPN NEWS

They better keep Chambers

This isn't gonna happen, I don't understand why they keep this going....BUT

If Moss gets traded to the Fish, I hereby announce that I will be at the home opener, run onto the field like that english guy in the soccer games, with a speedo on and finheaven.com painted on my body.......there you go......

there is no link, it's been up and down all day.
heres the recap:
-talk all week but everyone is denying it. dolphins less so than the vikes
-several sources confirm the teams have talked and even mentioned the possible people to be traded.
-Early this afternoon ESPN news had a brief report that said the Dolphins have been offered Randy Moss
-Nothing else was mentioned until John Clatyon came on and said he highly doubted moss would be traded to anyone.
-Then after clayton, but earlier this evening Mort came and said the Vikings are working on a deal to send Randy Moss to miami.

that's where we stand. after refuting morts reports about marino, i'm banking on him here.

No details really, just that a combination of madison/ogun/chambers/draft picks may or may not have been talked about

my stance is i would do it in a heart beat for madison/ogunleye/and our 1st overall.

hoping they can keep chambers and pull it off

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
^ESPN NEWS

They better keep Chambers

What would you do if we gave up chambers?

I would watch a lot more Viking games next year if they got Ogun, Chambers, and Madison..

Culpepper being a UCF guy... and Chambers and Ogun being some of my fave Phins..

Back
Top Bottom