Here comes the mossman, callin, callin... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here comes the mossman, callin, callin...

Well, at least this whole Randy Moss thing is very interesting...

Bye bye Gadzilla. Hello Mossra.

Oh, yes...we must keep Chambers.

The thing is... if Moss comes, would Chambers want to resign next year to be a #2? I doubt it.. :(

if we're winning and chambers is still a part of that, he'll stay

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I would watch a lot more Viking games next year if they got Ogun, Chambers, and Madison..

Culpepper being a UCF guy... and Chambers and Ogun being some of my fave Phins..

UCF REPRESENT!!!
clear.gif

Knights 2 wins away from the Dance, Belmont and likely Troy State next!

jenos james is almost a done deal.big o said he has been told that if Tait is given a good offer from us it wont be matched by the cheifs.Now if we get Moss all will see all of you kissing speilmans @$$.remember there are now rumors that the vikings will also give us their first and Moss.

whered you hear those rumors? id rather not get the first and keep chambers

Trading O-Gun, Madison and Chambers would be a huge mistake. What's the point. We would still have only one receiver, and then we lose a premier DE with no compensation. I'd rather have Chambers and a 1 and a 3 for O-Gun. But if we can keep Chambers, than this would rock.

no compesation.... so the best receiver in the nfl is not enough compensation for you then what is

chambers, moss, and either woods, evans, or clayton means only one thing no excuses what so ever for fiedler supporters if he starts and struggles with the accuracy and inconsistency.

If we get Moss there is no way Fiedler could start.

Because if fiedler threw to Moss he'd have to turn back for 15 yards

He'd be useless with noodle arm at the helm

As bad as I want this to happen I just feel this is just talk blowed way out of context ( I hope not though). Getting Moss is to good to be true.

if we had to give up Chambers in this deal, i'd actually be ok with that. Moss is the one WR i'd be willing to cough up CC for, and hes gonna ask for a boatload of $$$ next yr anyways (with Moss, prob couldnt afford him). This deal would be a slam dunk for us, i think...trading O-gun, Madison and CC for Moss. If we got to keep our #1, we could draft a rook WR to play opposite Moss and spend our FA money on o-line and a corner to replace madison (ahmed plummer sounds nice). I think we may even save a little bit on this deal by ditching Madisucks' huge contract, i dont know tho...Moss's might be bigger.

Originally posted by dolfannjb
no compesation.... so the best receiver in the nfl is not enough compensation for you then what is

Point being, I'd rather have Chambers and a 1 and 3 for O-Gun than just Moss.

Moss would lose it on Fiedler that would be hilarious.

throw the ****en ball further he would be yelling at him, god you throw like a girl.

I would laugh my *** off at that. I'd pay to see that live

I think Moss would give up on Fiedler.. Honestly.. I could see him after a while just not even bothering to run his route knowing that the pass will be so severely underthrown..

DONT TRADE FOR MOSS! and make Feeley the starter.. :p

Back
Top Bottom