Here comes the mossman, callin, callin... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here comes the mossman, callin, callin...

Originally posted by tenndolfan
chambers, moss, and either woods, evans, or clayton means only one thing no excuses what so ever for fiedler supporters if he starts and struggles with the accuracy and inconsistency.

You don't have two receivers like Chambers and Moss 26 & 27 and draft a WR in the 1st.

If we keep Chambers, we won't be picking in the first anyways. Believe that.

Giving up Chambers would defeat the purpose of the trade in my mind. What makes this whole idea so interesting is the thought of Chambers and Moss lined up TOGETHER.

I do believe Moss is the most talented WR in the game but how much better would his stats been than Chambers' last year if he had been a 'Phin? My guess is 200+ yards and 2-3 TD's.

Moss and a rookie WR to me is not as nice as Chambers a rookie WR, and the 1st and 3rd for Ogun.

To recap... :) Madison, Ogun, 3rd for Moss -- OK
Madison, Ogun, Chambers for Moss -- Not OK

Some interesting quotes from The Saint Paul Press.

Check this out: Chambers had a better catch-to-touchdown ratio than Moss, who had 111 receptions and 17 touchdowns. Chambers caught a touchdown pass every 5.8 receptions, while Moss scored every 6.5 receptions.

You put Chambers with Culpepper, and Chambers would get you 90 catches and 15 TDs, easy.

Tice and McCombs need to think hard about this: Moss has played for the Vikings six seasons and has led them to zero Super Bowls. Wide receivers aren't known for lifting teams to the Super Bowl, except for maybe Jerry Rice. And even Rice had plenty of help.

Link http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/sports/8099947.htm

I would have rather us traded the #20 for Owens than give up the farm and more for Moss.

Your gravity is strong, it’s now or never
These painted lines go on
This field forever
Crowded and broke(cap jail some would say)
didn’t talk trade for hours
I’m all out of smoke

We’re stressed but getting high, it’s getting better
I wrote a thousand times we would get better
The last line i wrote
Moss and Feely would be meeting
I’m all out of smoke

I tell you it’s alright
I tell you that Moss can save us now
I can tell that it’s so right
Until he's ours i'll just keep on typing

(Chorus)
Here comes the Mossman calling, calling
Here comes the man right now
Gonna bring us touchdowns

I sit upon this chair
Try to remember
All about those times we were "contenders"
Please come around you're names bein' chanted
Please come around

I tell you it’s alright
I tell you that Moss can save us now
I can tell that it’s so right
Until he's ours i'll just keep on typing

Gonna bring us touchdowns

--to the tune of "Bossman" by Lucky Boys Confusion

My take on this whole thing is Miami balked at Minnesota's counter offer of all 3 players, and thats where they stand now.

No team in there right mind would pass on Chambers, Ogunleye, and Madison for any player, not just Moss. Miami had to have rejected them, and thats where they stand now.

Originally posted by dockennylz
This isn't gonna happen, I don't understand why they keep this going....BUT

If Moss gets traded to the Fish, I hereby announce that I will be at the home opener, run onto the field like that english guy in the soccer games, with a speedo on and finheaven.com painted on my body.......there you go......

yes! we gotta get moss now!:lol:

Originally posted by Little Danny
Giving up Chambers would defeat the purpose of the trade in my mind. What makes this whole idea so interesting is the thought of Chambers and Moss lined up TOGETHER.

I do believe Moss is the most talented WR in the game but how much better would his stats been than Chambers' last year if he had been a 'Phin? My guess is 200+ yards and 2-3 TD's.

Moss and a rookie WR to me is not as nice as Chambers a rookie WR, and the 1st and 3rd for Ogun.

To recap... :) Madison, Ogun, 3rd for Moss -- OK
Madison, Ogun, Chambers for Moss -- Not OK

i agree, no chambers no go nowhere. gotta work that out somehow. how bout we give em Jay Fiedler?:pirate:

Back
Top Bottom