Here is my Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is my Mock Draft

11th. St Louis Rams- Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State, Now alot of people are going to kill me about this pick. However Issac Bruce is getting old and they will need another wide reciever to help Torry Holt.

With Linehan as the coach do you think he wants another top flight receiver? He has always had just the one star in both Minnesota (Moss) & here (Chambers). The other receivers were just slightly above average. But head scratching picks do happen all the time & mine has a few too.

Oakland doesn't need Huff, they used their 1st pick last year on a CB and need someone to help Burgess out opposite of him to take some heat off because he will get focused on a lot more in '06. Detroit will not pick Cutler. Millen picked Harrington and he is not going to give up on him in what could be his last season with Detroit if he fails to bring a winning season to the table. Baltimore won't take LenDale White because he won't last that long first of all, second; they have Chester Taylor and Musa Smith to abck him up if they let Lewis go. If Philly takes a WR, i doubt they take the smallest in the draft. They need a playmaker and that's where Chad Jackson fits, hes possibly the best WR all-around in the draft. Atlanta has a great LB corps, they need a DE more because they simply do not have an adeqaute pass rusher. Bobby Carpenter is picked way too early coming off a bad ankle injury, without he might not even go as high.

I agree that it is a VERY good mock. I,ike the thought process and a few picks that are higher/lower than expected but for solid reasons.

I just really hope that Cromartie falls to our position in the 2nd. Justice in the 1st and Cromartie in the 2nd would be real nice.

Back
Top Bottom