Here's a perspective | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a perspective

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Can you please explain to me why there were so few tackles near the line of scrimmage by safeties then? RW was tackled for 3 yds or less 18 times. A safety made a solo tackle ONCE!!!!! A safety assisted on a tackle ONCE!!!! Thats two for the whole game!!!!

15 of the 18 tackles were made by D Linemen. Can you please explain to me why a defense would put 8 men in the box when 4 will do the job?

I don't care how many men are in the box. The front 4 of the defense are kicking our butts.

Anyone care to explain this?

You need to go back and check the stats you posted in the thread "Statistical Evidenceof Shoddy Coaching/Coaching lost this game". You will see that you are incorrect on the statements you are making. I pointed it out in my response where I quoted you.

Originally posted by FinaticalOne

You need to go back and check the stats you posted in the thread "Statistical Evidenceof Shoddy Coaching/Coaching lost this game". You will see that you are incorrect on the statements you are making. I pointed it out in my response where I quoted you.

You are right the number should have been 3 big deal. On one of those the safety was in on the tackle with a D Lineman.

You need to really read the posts before responding.

FinFan

I don't think it matters who tackles him but the main point is there are enough players in the box to close RW's running lanes.

Back
Top Bottom