Here's a Question for everyone | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a Question for everyone

Just win the Superbowl...i would be happy as hell...i would be really really really happy!!!

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Just win the Superbowl...i would be happy as hell...i would be really really really happy!!!

Go Fins!!!
once more before i die, and times gettin short!:(

Originally posted by dolfan06
once more before i die, and times gettin short!:(

LOL yea well for us oldtimers D6 The Fins have taken a few years off our lives already. :lol:

I'd take a superbowl in a heartbeat

besides teams like B'more, Pats, and the Bucs were considerably worse the following year, however look at the pats now, only after one down year and getting rid of two defensive captains. B'more made it to the playoffs the following year, but they weren't nearly as good as the prior year and considering they did a complete roster purge, their right back in the hunt. The Bucs look lost this year, but do you honestly think they won't be back into contention next year?

My point is, I'd take the superbowl win and even if that means, an off year, chances are we'd be right back in the hunt sooner than later.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

LOL yea well for us oldtimers D6 The Fins have taken a few years off our lives already. :lol:
well i'll tell ya. since i've had a quadruple bypass, i can't take too many more of these nail biters. the dr says my hearts strong but the veins are screwed. holding my breath doesn't do me any good at all!;)

Back
Top Bottom