Here's Every Snap Of Rosen's Phin Debut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's Every Snap Of Rosen's Phin Debut

It was far from perfect, what with the bad interception and at times making bad decisions with situational management, but you have to be encouraged by what he did. This isn't a guy who was in over his head, this is a guy who was fighting and determined to compete and showed off his first round arm talent.

We have a QB competition.

i saw a lot of young cutler in him. a few of those passes made me say wow maybe that shouldnt been thrown, damn it worked. def need to see rosen and williams can get some first team reps in preseason tho sooner rather than later. i dont know whos snaps williams is going to take but he is showing he needs to be on the field.

i saw a lot of young cutler in him. a few of those passes made me say wow maybe that shouldnt been thrown, damn it worked. def need to see rosen and williams can get some first team reps in preseason tho sooner rather than later. i dont know whos snaps williams is going to take but he is showing he needs to be on the field.

For now he needs to be getting all of Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant's snaps. Then figure it out when they're both 100% healthy.

For now he needs to be getting all of Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant's snaps. Then figure it out when they're both 100% healthy.

it'd be awesome if we get healthy years out of all the WR's, as a DC you have to prepare for both the big guys and then the short shifty burners on the outside. I know these athletes are in elite shape, but imagine trying to haul ass downfield 40-50 yards one play trying to tail grant, then the next play grant jogs off to the sideline and you have to handle a big physical wr like williams.

if grant and wilson arent playing next week, his ass needs to be in with the ones instead of Ford. only problem then is, you are giving rosen even less talent to try to impress with, so he'd already be getting killed....more than likely...now he doesnt have his go to wr and safety valve to look for

Back
Top Bottom