TE- Dolphins
WRs- Bills
O-line- Bills

DE- Dolphins
DT- Bills
LBs- Bills
CBs- Dolphins
S- Dolphins

So I give us the edge on offense and you guys the edge on defense. I think this is a pretty fair comparison but I am sure I will hear some complaints

Buffman

Hrm..

O-line should be Dolphins IMO.

Other then that it seemed pretty accurate from last season..

No way! O-line is Buffalo

Mike Williams is better than Wade at RT
Jonas Jennings is better than Dixon at LT
Reuben Brown is better than Perry at LG
Center is probably at tie between Teague and Ruddy
And then finally Nails is better than Sullivan at RG.

Our O-line will be a dominant group this year.

Buffman

Originally posted by buffman
No way! O-line is Buffalo

Mike Williams is better than Wade at RT
Jonas Jennings is better than Dixon at LT
Reuben Brown is better than Perry at LG
Center is probably at tie between Teague and Ruddy
And then finally Nails is better than Sullivan at RG.

Our O-line will be a dominant group this year.

Buffman

YAWN!!!!!!!

I think this post should be moved to the main forum...there is absolutely no "football smack" in it.
C'mon Buffman losen-up, throw in an occasional put-down.
You are not SMACK WORTHY.
XO is right..our O-Line IS better, having the rushing leader last season proves it! Can you get that thru that bowling ball density head? (see, like that)
Maybe the part about your prediction of dominance from your O-Line is "smack" LOL!!

BB

I think we've done the stat war thing with our o-line already ;)

No need to discuss that one anymore..

Oh woopty doo we had an 1800 yd. rusher. Well try having a 1400 yd rusher, a 4000 yd passer, and 2 1000 yd recievers. Yes our O-line gave up a lot of sacks but that is bound to happen when you throw as much as we did. Besides our O-line did a pretty easy job of pushing your D-line around.

Oh woopty doo we had an 1800 yd. rusher. Well try having a 1400 yd rusher, a 4000 yd passer, and 2 1000 yd recievers. Yes our O-line gave up a lot of sacks but that is bound to happen when you throw as much as we did. Besides our O-line did a pretty easy job of pushing your D-line around.

But how many times was Drew sacked? :sceptic:

Yeah I said we gave up too many sacks last year but that was because we had to throw too much to catch up to other teams. This year our defense will keep us from falling behind so we will be able to stay balanced on offense and pound Henry behind our monster offensive line.

Yeah I said we gave up too many sacks last year but that was because we had to throw too much to catch up to other teams. This year our defense will keep us from falling behind so we will be able to stay balanced on offense and pound Henry behind our monster offensive line.

Ok ;)

Besides our O-line did a pretty easy job of pushing your D-line around.

Not really. Travis Henry got most of his yards running to the outside. He got out there very quick. And our back seven took some pretty sh*tty angles time after time. Meanwhile, our DL was held to 9 sacks in pass 58 attempts (1-every-6.4 attempts). lol.

Travis got yards running outside, inside, and just about anywhere else he wanted to go. I remember him even running over Zach
Thomas like he wasn't even there.

It was probably a good thing your team did get 9 sacks otherwise Bledsoe might have thrown a few more touchdowns. Bledsoe was given enough time to find Moulds streaking past Madison left and right.

Plus our O-line was very young with a rookie and 2 second year players. They are only going to get better.

Buffman

Oh woopty doo??? Where in the division did the Bills finish?....in case you have forgotten----> LAST!!!! Woopty doo..

BB

Back
Top Bottom