Here's the final roster including Bowden | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's the final roster including Bowden

Complete list of the players released.
Miami Dolphins
Players cut to reach 53 (FINAL): QB Josh Rosen, S Jeremiah Dinson, DE Avery Moss, CB Deatrick Nichols, WR Ricardo Louis, WR Chester Rogers, WR Andy Jones, DE/LB Trent Harris, RB Salvon Ahmed, CB Breon Borders, DT Brandin Bryant, OL Shaq Calhoun, WR Matt Cole, CB Tae Hayes, DB Nate Holley, OL Jonathan Hubbard, OL Danny Isidora, WR Gary Jennings, LB Kylan Johnson, DT Benito Jones, WR Kirk Merritt, TE Chris Myarick, DT Durval Queiroz Neto, DE Tyshun Render, OL Keaton Sutherland, CB Ken Webster, TE Nate Wieting, DB Nate Brooks, RB Kalen Ballage

One thing we will never know is how the players are in the organization and how they learn and act. Last season I remember Isiah Prince at OT and how he actually looked solid every chance he had in games (backup RT role). He wasn't an all-star but seemed to move people unlike Davenport. He got cut mid-season, which sucked bit couldn't get time on the Bengals after he got picked up.

How the players play is only a part of their role on the team.

Man, this roster is still full of "who the heck is that??" So many players I've no idea where they come from.

The Dolphins have been making some great moves so far under Grier, including today's trade for Bowden. But they also make some I don't always agree with, such as yesterday's decision to release Rosen when he is so cheap for 2 more seasons. I love the idea of Grant, Perry and Bowden on the team But I am a little nervous they might try and get cute tomorrow with waiver wire pickups and like release Perry with the intention of putting him on the PS. I hope my worry is ridiculous.

The Dolphins have been making some great moves so far under Grier, including today's trade for Bowden. But they also make some I don't always agree with, such as yesterday's decision to release Rosen when he is so cheap for 2 more seasons. I love the idea of Grant, Perry and Bowden on the team But I am a little nervous they might try and get cute tomorrow with waiver wire pickups and like release Perry with the intention of putting him on the PS. I hope my worry is ridiculous.
Very good points. But with the entire league facing potential cap restrictions in 2021, guys like Rosen become expendable; even at his price tag. Another guy who may be gone soon is Davenport. I don't know this to be true, its just my opinion. But from an economic standpoint a smart team is thinking about cap carrying over as much as possible.

He will absolutely get claimed by multiple teams!

Wanna BET $100 Packy!!!!

Results not posted until sometime Sunday...
I think if he gets claimed the team has to pick up rest of contract. So teams might just let him clear waver wire. Then try to sign to a low deal.

How hard is it to get a professional photo before releasing the final roster? Tua's in a sleeveless hoodie, and multiple people are just dolphin's logos, lol

Not one player on that list I wish we had kept (it would have been nice to see Chris Myarick again this preseason).

Weird that Hollins made the team maybe hes a 4th TE also?

Tae Hayes was my shocking cut he seemed to be awesome in camp.

I will be hideously disappointed if several moves are not made in the next 24 hours.
How does Eguavoen make this roster?? He stinks.
We seriously couldn't find an improvement on Durham Smythe?
Does Chan Gailey even use a fullback?
Having Bowden and Perry seems like a luxuriant redundancy we can't afford. The Dolphins needed a serious deep threat, and Mack Hollins has never been that. Grant and Parker are legit, but injury prone. Isaiah Ford isn't that guy either.
Really looks like edge and LB will be the picks in the first round next year.

Remember that the initial 53 doesn't mean that is how the roster will be even week 1.

As for your questions best answers I can give...

1. Not a huge Eguavoen fan but he can blitz. And that is big in this D.

2. For all of Smythe's weaknesses as a receiver we have been very good running behind him and you do need a good outing TE

3. Gailey does use a FB yes.

4.Mack Hollins made the team because he is a great ST player. Bottom half roster guys gotta be able to do that

Interesting. Perry as a RB and Bowden as a WR
Don't fixate on the designated positions. Coach Flo's Offense and Defense have very specific roles on certain plays. There are restrictions on what the media is permitted to describe is happening in certain plays at practice. However, the 3 yards per carry guys have alluded to some personnel surprises on certain plays without describing any details. Clearly the coaching staff value position versatility. Players like Bowden and Perry are as versatile as they come.

Back
Top Bottom