Hey Dolphin Fans! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin Fans!

Re: Colts Fans

Originally posted by girlphan
I have to agree about the Colts' fans. We travel to Indy every year to see them play the 'phins and we always have such a great time. We drive into Indy with our car outfitted in full Dolphins' regalia and spend two days in the city dressed in Dolphins' Sunday best and never have a problem. We always trade a little smack talk with the Colts' fans before and during and usually after the game but nothing beyond just being silly. We always take our two children and I think it is a good example to them of a friendly rivalry between two team's fans. Thanks Colts fans. But I still hope we kick your butt Sunday.
i have never had a problem with a colts fan, in fact it was a colt fan that came up with the idea for my sig!;)

Wow. The majority sure have a lot of faith in that D vs. the high-octane Colt offense, as I saw many of you predict them scoring 10, 11, 7, whatever. It's possible, but I believe differently.
Colts: 31
Dolphins:28
I don't know why I always feel like the Colts are gonna step up and be elite, though they have always failed in the past, I still have that feeling, and that is the force behind my pick.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
Wow. The majority sure have a lot of faith in that D vs. the high-octane Colt offense, as I saw many of you predict them scoring 10, 11, 7, whatever. It's possible, but I believe differently.
Colts: 31
Dolphins:28
I don't know why I always feel like the Colts are gonna step up and be elite, though they have always failed in the past, I still have that feeling, and that is the force behind my pick.

The MNF blowout against the Colts last years was without Edge so I think the Colts offense will score against our defense like they have in the past.
But I do think it will come down who's defense will play better at the end of the game and sense the Fins have a much better defense than the Colts do, AND Miami seems to always beat Indy in Indy my pick is 37-28 Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom