Hey Jet Fans... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Jet Fans...

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I am curious if all of you who have come over here talking smack will be here Monday if you lose and give us our props?

Just curious. :unsure:

not possible. The jets are gods gift to football and the greatest team ever. They have the best o line, best d line, and a qb in his prime. We are a highschool team against them. :lol:

I will. Im actually not hear to talk smack b/c I believe you guys can win if you control the clock and establish a good run game to take pressure of CP. I still think we will win but it wont be a laugher

I am curious if all of you who have come over here talking smack will be here Monday if you lose and give us our props?

Just curious. :unsure:

You know I have been here for years and the rare times you guys have beaten us I always show up. I just hope you guys show proper respect Monday if we beat you.

You know I have been here for years and the rare times you guys have beaten us I always show up. I just hope you guys show proper respect Monday if we beat you.

Okay you have been a fixture here and I respect you, because you are not a horrible Jets fan and you always got some objectionable things to say.............But for the record define proper respect?

Okay you have been a fixture here and I respect you, because you are not a horrible Jets fan and you always got some objectionable things to say.............But for the record define proper respect?

I don't want to be attacked, I don't want see a million excuses,... In the past when the Jets won I always try to stay off the board for at least a day to let you guys cool off a bit. I will not be gloating if we win, it's just 1 game and we play again.

I don't want to be attacked, I don't want see a million excuses,... In the past when the Jets won I always try to stay off the board for at least a day to let you guys cool off a bit. I will not be gloating if we win, it's just 1 game and we play again.

Okay that's easy to respect. Just with you though. There are some others I got to talk trash too because they will do the same to me....and on the real....it hurts. :(

no deal

I will. Im actually not hear to talk smack b/c I believe you guys can win if you control the clock and establish a good run game to take pressure of CP. I still think we will win but it wont be a laugher

Love your sig. Travis Daniels was such a bust

you want respect from me? well youre not going to get it! EVER!!!

JK :up:... May the worst team lose! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom